WWF Attitude Era [Updated 11/22]

Dynomyte

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dyno.....its craxy....I feel like I was raised on your creations.....and I'm a grown man now....lol....I just wanted to mention that Shamrock, who is freakin' incredible....is missing his face texture. It is invisible. Not sure if anyone mentioned. Thanks again.

That Ken Shamrock isn't Dynomyte's creation, it's Tyrant185 & Shawnstylz'. You should let him know in the following threads:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478337-tyrant185-collection-shawn-michaels-uploaded/

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/67913-tyrant185-collection-shawn-michaels-uploaded/

Thanks....

Hey Dyno.....its craxy....I feel like I was raised on your creations.....and I'm a grown man now....lol....I just wanted to mention that Shamrock, who is freakin' incredible....is missing his face texture. It is invisible. Not sure if anyone mentioned. Thanks again.

That Ken Shamrock isn't Dynomyte's creation, it's Tyrant185 & Shawnstylz'. You should let him know in the following threads:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478337-tyrant185-collection-shawn-michaels-uploaded/

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/67913-tyrant185-collection-shawn-michaels-uploaded/

I've been waiting on someone to make a good Terry Funk. Should have known it'd be you. Lol

Man, you are absolutely killing it this year! 85% of the CAWs on my Legends profile are yours, and I haven't even grabbed Venis yet. Glad I decided to do the 2 profile thing this year, because it doesn't look like you're slowing down.

I'll be grabbing Funk and re-downloading Faarooq when I get home tonight.

An extreme update.

Uploaded Tazz, Raven and Tommy Dreamer.

Taz is spelled Taz because Tazz is a blocked work (T***).

Oh well.

Love your work, man. Is there any way you can upload a dlc free Gangrel?

He is one of my fav characters from the attitude era and I'm dying to try yours!

It would be super appreciated, man.

I'll take a look at what's DLC tomorrow and see what I can do.

An extreme update.

Oh well.

He is one of my fav characters from the attitude era and I'm dying to try yours!

I'll have get on and download these. Any chance of fixing Faarooq's missing hair logo?

Hate to nitpick, I love all of this stuff. Just a suggestion for Tazz, I think his singlet attire you made looks a little bit strange. The top just seems too bulky. But I switched it to Typhoon's generic singlet in all black and reapplied the logo and it looks a bit more like the attire he wore.

Hate to nitpick, I love all of this stuff. Just a suggestion for Tazz, I think his singlet attire you made looks a little bit strange. The top just seems too bulky. But I switched it to Typhoon's generic singlet in all black and reapplied the logo and it looks a bit more like the attire he wore.

Case of personal preference. I had the same one at first but the straps were bothering me too much.

An extreme update.

Oh well.

I'll have get on and download these. Any chance of fixing Faarooq's missing hair logo?

Already fixed and re-upped yesterday.

On another note - I *censored*ing hate thieves who will copy the CAW almost exactly and just reupload. It is really disheartening.

You just keep on impressing man, these are awesome and the work you do to improve this game yearly should be rewarded.

Yeah the thieves really ruin what is a fantastic creation community. Have you tried marking the no reuploading button?

2K are in a tough spot here because I can't see a way to deter reuploaders from stealing the hard work and well deserved credit from the creator

Case of personal preference. I had the same one at first but the straps were bothering me too much.

An extreme update.

Oh well.

Already fixed and re-upped yesterday.

On another note - I *censored*ing hate thieves who will copy the CAW almost exactly and just reupload. It is really disheartening.

Yes I fully agree and also I hate when they steal my personalized search tags. Im like come up with your own shit instead of piggy backing off someone else. Also great work on your creations if I wasn't skipping attitude era this year then I wouldve downloaded every single one of these.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the consideration. It would be cool to get your stuff minus the downloadable content.

And sorry to hear about the thieves. I also hate coming across clearly copied material. I simply add the great creators from this forum to my fav list and search your stuff through there. Again, people like yourself and others on this forum deserve all the credit. I'm not going to download from some thief when I could be showing support for the original authors.

Archived