WWF Attitude Era [Updated 11/22]

Dynomyte

Hate to nitpick, I love all of this stuff. Just a suggestion for Tazz, I think his singlet attire you made looks a little bit strange. The top just seems too bulky. But I switched it to Typhoon's generic singlet in all black and reapplied the logo and it looks a bit more like the attire he wore.

Case of personal preference. I had the same one at first but the straps were bothering me too much.

An extreme update.

Uploaded Tazz, Raven and Tommy Dreamer.

Taz is spelled Taz because Tazz is a blocked work (T***).

Oh well.

Love your work, man. Is there any way you can upload a dlc free Gangrel?

He is one of my fav characters from the attitude era and I'm dying to try yours!

It would be super appreciated, man.

I'll take a look at what's DLC tomorrow and see what I can do.
I'll have get on and download these. Any chance of fixing Faarooq's missing hair logo?

Already fixed and re-upped yesterday.

On another note - I *censored*ing hate thieves who will copy the CAW almost exactly and just reupload. It is really disheartening.

Yes I fully agree and also I hate when they steal my personalized search tags. Im like come up with your own shit instead of piggy backing off someone else. Also great work on your creations if I wasn't skipping attitude era this year then I wouldve downloaded every single one of these.

Yeah, I went to search ECW the other day and noticed some asshole was using our "WLF" search tag alongside many others including 1MCW, NCO etc. to get more hits. It's bullshit.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to nitpick, I love all of this stuff. Just a suggestion for Tazz, I think his singlet attire you made looks a little bit strange. The top just seems too bulky. But I switched it to Typhoon's generic singlet in all black and reapplied the logo and it looks a bit more like the attire he wore.

Case of personal preference. I had the same one at first but the straps were bothering me too much.

An extreme update.

Uploaded Tazz, Raven and Tommy Dreamer.

Taz is spelled Taz because Tazz is a blocked work (T***).

Oh well.

Love your work, man. Is there any way you can upload a dlc free Gangrel?

He is one of my fav characters from the attitude era and I'm dying to try yours!

It would be super appreciated, man.

I'll take a look at what's DLC tomorrow and see what I can do.
I'll have get on and download these. Any chance of fixing Faarooq's missing hair logo?

Already fixed and re-upped yesterday.

On another note - I *censored*ing hate thieves who will copy the CAW almost exactly and just reupload. It is really disheartening.

Yes I fully agree and also I hate when they steal my personalized search tags. Im like come up with your own shit instead of piggy backing off someone else. Also great work on your creations if I wasn't skipping attitude era this year then I wouldve downloaded every single one of these.

Yeah, I went to search ECW the other day and noticed some asshole was using our "WLF" search tag alongside many others including 1MCW, NCO etc. to get more hits. It's bullshit.

Yep i got several messages on playstation with people telling me someone was using my 1MCW tag. So I had to tell them if it's not pictured here on the thread then I didn't create or upload it.

Chris Benoit uploaded.

No screens yet but I'll upload some here tonight.

FYI guys, I have 5 more planned for the time being before I take a little break for about a week or so as I'll be buried in legal paperwork at the office.

Expect the following by this weekend:

Droz

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Doug Furnas

Phil Lafon

Kurrgan

I'll also review what is DLC in my CAWs that people mentioned but honestly, if someone could help out and point out what is DLC, it would make my life a whole lot easier.

I'll also review what is DLC in my CAWs that people mentioned but honestly, if someone could help out and point out what is DLC, it would make my life a whole lot easier.

I wish I had forked out the extra dough for the deluxe edition and I can't tell you how much people like me appreciate your a) excellent work and b) going the extra mile to make it accessible to all.

The peeps on this forums are amazing.

Chris Benoit uploaded.

FYI guys, I have 5 more planned for the time being before I take a little break for about a week or so as I'll be buried in legal paperwork at the office.

Droz

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Doug Furnas

Phil Lafon

Kurrgan

g7 over at WLF did a decent set of Furnas & Lafon you might want to check out before creating.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-19111.html

Chris Benoit uploaded.

Droz

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Doug Furnas

Phil Lafon

Kurrgan

g7 over at WLF did a decent set of Furnas & Lafon you might want to check out before creating.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-19111.html

I had taken a look online. Wasn't stoked on them without offending g7. Not quite where I want them to be facially. I might use his entrance/moves w/credit though.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Can u please make WWF era Jim Ross to go with your jerry the king lawler and WWF era Shane mc mahon

No. I created Jerry because he was an "active" wrestler at the time. I have no reason to make him.

There are a couple of great Shane McMahon's online now. If there are any that I'll make it would be a slot with his X-Punk and KOTR attire.

Kurrgan also uploaded.

That'll probably do it for me this week. See you guys in about a week's time.

Archived