WWF Attitude Era [Updated 11/22]

Dynomyte

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I was hoping you could fix lawler face as well... I really wanted to have him and yours looks amazing... you just need to remove the face texture and reapply it, maybe youve already heard the workaround for this, but when you apply it make sure its correct the first time... in other words dont go back and edit it, such as resize or move it around, that is what is causing the logos to delete

Yeah I was hoping you could fix lawler face as well... I really wanted to have him and yours looks amazing... you just need to remove the face texture and reapply it, maybe youve already heard the workaround for this, but when you apply it make sure its correct the first time... in other words dont go back and edit it, such as resize or move it around, that is what is causing the logos to delete

It's a face photo not a texture so it would mean completely redoing the face.

Lawler was such a pain in the ass to do, I'll try to get around to it tomorrow for you guys.

I figured that Lawlers face texture would be an issue. But the Latino on Eddies pants is an easy fix.

Yeah, I tried applying as a face tattoo and it doesn't quite look the same. I'll have to remake him.

I'll take it down shortly and redo it at a later time.

I'll fix Eddie tonight and reup.

Glad you're doing this, Dynomyte. Your ECW stuff was dope last year. Probably the save I used the most. I made an alternate attire for Bulldog in this era that would fit nicely with this so if you're not going to make one of your own feel free to use it here. Thanks for all the creating you're doing, recreating old school eras like this is the only reason I even buy these games so this stuff is a total godsend.

Hi Dymomyte, great work all round!

I see you have by far the most popular Legion of Doom CAWs on the CC. I'm trying to source a top notch LOD circa 1990, is this something you've bundled with your LOD 2000 CAWs?

The search results poses would suggest so but, as I didn't get the Cena 'Nuff box, I can't actually see the online preview :facepalm:

If you have done their original WWF getup, would you mind kindly uploading them separately, assuming they're not using anything Cena-related? I'm most likely not the only old school cheap skate interested in this too :XD:

It would be very much appreciated please, fella.

How odd, my original reply doesn't seem to be visible.

Anyway, thanks for the reply MadAgrar. Mid 90s then, so you're saying it's http://thumbs.media.net.wwe.com/wwe/2015/05/21/images/wwef_124765783_th_64.jpg

... rather than https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/08/d7/9108d74ef7df6dc54174b97f3f0e9851--legion-warriors.jpg ?

That is what he's saying, yep.

I'm liking your Edge and Christian. Though I prefer different hair on Christian. But that's a personal preference and an easy fix. Great stuff.

Captain Quint: find someone who has made that attire on CC, download it and edit the logos.

Yeah, but if they were on CC already then I wouldn't be asking ;) . Also, didn't think you could edit other people's logos? Regardless, thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

Think I'll just give them dark metal shoulder pads to get the Attitude era look, then check back to the CC in a few weeks.

Archived