WWF Attitude Era [Updated 11/22]

Dynomyte

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't kidding.

Butterbean preview added.

When I downloaded the Jerry Lawler the face photo was missing :(

Sorry to hear that. When they patch up this issue, I will reupload Lawler.

I was laughing at your very calm delivery, haha. Butterbean looks great, Hardcore Holly is spot on. Can we expect a Bart Gunn because of Butterbean's inclusion?

I wasn't kidding.

Butterbean preview added.

When I downloaded the Jerry Lawler the face photo was missing :(

Sorry to hear that. When they patch up this issue, I will reupload Lawler.

I was laughing at your very calm delivery, haha. Butterbean looks great, Hardcore Holly is spot on. Can we expect a Bart Gunn because of Butterbean's inclusion?

The funny thing is that it wasn't until I was looking at my list earlier that I realized even though Butterbean was planned from Day 1, I didn't have Bart Gunn.

He's on the list now.

Hot Garbage!!! You made Butterbean! Thanks!!

I always cross my fingers every year for The Oddities. Maybe this year you can make my wish come true?

Cheap plug (sorry), but if he does, I've already made the Insane Clown Posse for you to couple up with the Oddities. (tags: ICP, WCW, WLF - PSN: DuckySolo) :D

Hot Garbage!!! You made Butterbean! Thanks!!

I always cross my fingers every year for The Oddities. Maybe this year you can make my wish come true?

I have a Golga, Kurrgan and Luna Vachon planned. No Giant Silva though.

Added Mideon and Viscera previews. Will do moveset and entrance tonight for these and Bob Holly.

The game doesn't allow the creator to get the right girth of Viscera/Mabel unfortunately so it would be a waste of time to attempt him (IMo obviously).

I'd love to see a Mideon but that's gonna take some skill on the tattoo's alone.

This is why you never listen to anybody that says "YOU CAN'T DO IT"...because my god Dyno has done it and made Mideon...sir, i am sat here starting a slow-clap for you.

Jeff Jarrett uploaded and that should wrap up week 1 of CAWing for me.

No more uploads until Sunday, guys. I'm getting away for a few days. See y'all next week with more CAWs.

Thanks for all these. Can you provide advanced warning if you're taking any down. I think I'm the only person not purchasing the accelorator.

Archived