IWG 2k18: Austin Quinn / David Brown PC Entrances

Aqfitz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INTRODUCING IWG"S NEWEST SIGNEE!

Vance Fulton

Mr. Vance Fulton, trained under former IWG Champion Tom Black, is only 2 years into his young career. Originally from Memphis Tennessee, Fulton brings a hard hitting style into the ring. Tales of his ear shattering kicks will send a thunder like rumble through any arena that houses them. Kicks aren't the only devastating moves in Fulton's arsenal though, as he posses the Fulton Drop (Death Valley Driver), and the AD-Vance (Top Rope Moonsault). In regards to his signing, Vance had this to say

"I am very happy to be part of the IWG Reboot. To step in the same ring as my trainer, Tom Black, is an absolute honor. I hope to set the IWG on fire, and kick some hearts into remission."

TGETkb7.jpg

x8MzXhU.jpg

I make my logos at 2000x2000 px, but I usually double the canvas' width. so 2000x4000. One half is the Front of the trunks. Other half is for the backs. I use a template i made to guide the flow of the attire, but I always have it bleed outside the template just incase. Trunks are the easiest due to the simple shape of them. Singlets and tights are harder since Singlets have an awkward shape and logo wrapping on tights are virtual AIDS.

Here is the image of Fultons Tights. As you can see, the top part is isn't really seen aside from the back, but that's just due to how wierd placing logos is

uaQiwK8.png

• 2 months later...

So Universe will not be happening with 2k18. Want to see what 2k19 will offer on the PC Version. Speaking of PC, I got the PC version of 2k18 real cheap during a sale. Here is Aubin and Mercer with GFX mods

• 2 weeks later...

Archived