IWG 2k18: Austin Quinn / David Brown PC Entrances

Aqfitz

The Reboot of IWG Wrestling. From humble beginnings in 2010, 7 years later, the owner, Johnathon Ryan, sadly passed. Micheal Stevens, formally known as Omega, decided to take over and take the company in a new direction.

Big Update. Been gone for a few weeks due to college, but let's get back to it!

Uploaded Austin Quinn

An IWG Original, Austin Quinn is one of 2 men to win the IWG Championship 3 times.
yKsxFqZ.jpg

Old Version

B7Uu7wN.png

Brian Mercer

One of the IWG Originals, Brian Mercer found it hard to make himself known in the treacherous waters of IWG, however, with the revival of IWG, Brian Mercer was offered a chance to revitalize his career, to which he has done so with much success, capturing the IWG Championship!
nn1PCEI.png

Alberic

After IWG shut down it's doors, Alberic and Aubin split. Alberic wen't on to become the bodyguard for a man known as Luigi Aquino. When IWG was re-opened by Micheal Stevens, Alberic and Aquino were both brought in.
nfAMzqL.png

Alberic (Powertrip)

One half of the self professed "Gate-Keepers" of the IWG's tag division, Alberic is the warhammer of the Powertrip, bludgeoning anyone in his way. With Aubin, he held the IWG Tag Titles for over 1 year and a half, before losing them to the Revolution. After IWG shut it's doors, The Powertrip split.
RqmEEeN.png

Aubin (Slot 1 Uploaded - Tags: IWG, Caws.ws)

After the split of the Powertrip, Aubin explored the world, having a short stint in Japan during that time. During his travels, he became fascinated with the demonic occult ways of the underbelly of the world, and dedicated his time and persona to it.
43hcoC3.jpg
eQ29lbm.jpg

Original Slot

jTLlHsu.png

Aubin (Powertrip)

One half of the self professed "Gate-Keepers" of the IWG's tag division, Aubin is the Mind of the Powertrip, removing anyone in his way. With Alberic, he held the IWG Tag Titles for over 1 year and a half, before losing them to the Revolution. After IWG shut it's doors, The Powertrip split.
VfSg4h0.png

Kyle Page

Caribbean Cool Kyle Page will always be there if you need an exciting match. His tag partner, Johnny Matrix, make up the team of Direct Force
Unpv1Xd.png

Johnny Matrix

Matrix functions has the intensity of Direct Force. Always reliable and exciting
4J5kbcb.jpg

Izy (Uploaded - Tags: IWG, Caws.ws)

An IWG Original, Izy was ecstatic to return to IWG. Bringing a unique style to the ring, Izy is ready to show the world that she is more than just a Punk Girl from Philly
3UpnRjB.png

Victor Jones

*Disclamer: This is not an original, but an actual Indy Worker I know, but I made this custom attire for him so it kind of makes it original*
"The Cake Boss" Victor Jones, known for his vicious hip attacks, caught the eye of IWG, and was brought in when IWG was rebooted.
E4jC7Tg.png

I-Akira

I-Akira brings Elegance and Ferocity to the ring. She was trained by Micheal Stevens long ago.
h7HKWmZ.jpg

Hannah West

Where once was a simple Heavy Metal rocker, now remains the crazed being known as Hannah West. Corrupted by the aura of Aubin's occult nature
CHH7OAC.jpg

The Revolution

Danger Jack is an IWG Original who competed in the Hardcore Division. Since then, he was sent to IWG Ignition where he formed a team with Brutus Trash, wanting to revolutionize the tag team world. After IWG shut their doors, they worked the indies for quite some time, and with IWG now being rebooted, they were among the first to be brought back.
5isBZw3.jpg
WjnACw4.jpg

"Hitman" Ted Storms

Another IWG Original, Ted spent most of his time in IWG looking at the lights. After some time, he took a hiatus to reinvent himself, and came back ready to make a name for himself. His use of dirty tactics and backstage assaults made him a suitable candidate for taking on hits and bounties.
BhggQxY.jpg

Vance Fulton

INTRODUCING IWG"S NEWEST SIGNEE!

Vance Fulton

Mr. Vance Fulton, trained under former IWG Champion Tom Black, is only 2 years into his young career. Originally from Memphis Tennessee, Fulton brings a hard hitting style into the ring. Tales of his ear shattering kicks will send a thunder like rumble through any arena that houses them. Kicks aren't the only devastating moves in Fulton's arsenal though, as he posses the Fulton Drop (Death Valley Driver), and the AD-Vance (Top Rope Moonsault). In regards to his signing, Vance had this to say

"I am very happy to be part of the IWG Reboot. To step in the same ring as my trainer, Tom Black, is an absolute honor. I hope to set the IWG on fire, and kick some hearts into remission."

TGETkb7.jpg

x8MzXhU.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aubin looks pretty sweet; does the alternate logo map method work well for long tights?

It does, but its kind of wonky. Pretty much there are 3 areas, waist, and both legs. You can only apply the logo to one of the areas, as it cuts off at the waist. so for Aubin, I had to use the same logo 4 times, 1 on each leg, and two on each side of the waist

Aubin looks pretty sweet; does the alternate logo map method work well for long tights?

It does, but its kind of wonky. Pretty much there are 3 areas, waist, and both legs. You can only apply the logo to one of the areas, as it cuts off at the waist. so for Aubin, I had to use the same logo 4 times, 1 on each leg, and two on each side of the waist

Ahh ok; just saw this in action. A bit disheartening. Would have been nice to have a catch all, "cover the whole tight" option.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived