The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe try make the black a shiny material

The problem was the exact opposite, it was too shiny. I ended up going with cloth, it looks fairly good in game and still keeps the contrast between the red and black.

By the way, I'm working on a new caw you may be interested in at some point.

Oh yeah any previews? Also are you waiting for the logo glitch to get fixed before uploading Reah Leon and Aaron Wolf

I'll upload them early and then just send you the logos in PM if they are missing any.

And yeah, I'll get a preview as soon as I'm finished his face. I'm kinda skittishly going in and out saving after every change since I already lost data on him once due to a crash.

And here's that preview. Meet Matt Tempest

NwZLE4Z.jpg

So guys, since Brandon X is clearly the most popular of the caws i've made so far, since I uploaded a new version of him today with completely revised attires, and since I checked and all of the logos were invisible on it, I've decided to risk thievery and create a rar file of all his logos that you can download and insert into your game to fix the problem. Said rar file can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3iusxzs8svgw07o/Brandon_X_Logos.rar

Please no steal? k thanks

Not related to the GMPorium, but once I have enough people sign up for the nightmare frontier tournament on the main page I will be recording each match and uploading them with some editing. Its my way of showcasing peoples caws really. If you would like to sign up a caw of yours then please by all means do, theres still plenty of spots to fill up.

If you want any of my guys i can upload them

Its completely up to you man. If you wanna sign up you can do so right here my friend. http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478931-project-wrestling-presents-wwe-2k18-nightmare-frontier-tournament/

Though between you and me, your caws are great but could really benefit from some custom logos. If you're wanting some for 'em, feel free to PM me.

Ive got a quick video. A match between x and tempest with their entrance themes. Will upload when I get home.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I'm working on trying to get this insanity figured out, would anyone be interested in me posting backstories for anyone? I've got one for Burncide, for instance.

Archived