The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

thats understandable, 100 %

As nice as it is that we now know the way to fix this problem, the fix involves redownloading and re-adding all the logos on every caw i've made so far, and i'm simply not gonna do that.

Luckily, as Timschel wasn't aware of this until he linked me to the smacktalks forum page revealing the issue, I do not believe it was an intended "feature" by any means, and I'm fairly certain will be fixed fairly quickly. Once the cause is discovered, of course.

Honestly, I've seen some weird bugs in my time, but this categorizes as one of the most bizarre.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top notch work dude! ?

And as for the logo glitch, although it's painfully tedious, deleting all the logos and redownloading does actually work but it shouldn't be that way! ?

Thank you for the kind words! It'll be nice to get more of the roster out once this bug has been fixed.

Yep, which is why I decided to just wait and see if it gets patched, X has a shiteload of logos alone.

By the way my friend, I recommended you to Rockstar for help with her title belts so she may contact you at some point. :cool:

Top notch work dude! ?

And as for the logo glitch, although it's painfully tedious, deleting all the logos and redownloading does actually work but it shouldn't be that way! ?

Thank you for the kind words! It'll be nice to get more of the roster out once this bug has been fixed.

Yep, which is why I decided to just wait and see if it gets patched, X has a shiteload of logos alone.

By the way my friend, I recommended you to Rockstar for help with her title belts so she may contact you at some point. :cool:

She has, and I think she's very pleased with the title plates she asked for ??

Top notch work dude! ?

She has, and I think she's very pleased with the title plates she asked for ??

Happy to hear it man!

thats understandable, 100 %

As nice as it is that we now know the way to fix this problem, the fix involves redownloading and re-adding all the logos on every caw i've made so far, and i'm simply not gonna do that.

Luckily, as Timschel wasn't aware of this until he linked me to the smacktalks forum page revealing the issue, I do not believe it was an intended "feature" by any means, and I'm fairly certain will be fixed fairly quickly. Once the cause is discovered, of course.

Honestly, I've seen some weird bugs in my time, but this categorizes as one of the most bizarre.

After doing my own investigating, it seems that between the official launch and the 1st update patch following the launch (and by official launch I mean the street date, not the Friday those of us that pre-ordered had access) there was a period where uploaded logos were "stuck" on CC. You could download them from your incoming page in Logo Manager, but once you did, rather then disappear from incoming...they stayed. That was corrected when the patch released, but any logo uploaded and applied to a CAW prior to the patch ended up bugged. So ANY CAW made between that period of 3-4 days is pretty much guaranteed to be bugged upon upload on CC.

Essentially from what I gather the logos weren't coded properly following the official launch of the servers. So once content was uploaded using the uncoded logos, the servers identified them (the logos) as not being their. Pretty much devoid of any logos uploaded between then Tuesday launch and the patch. So you...if you made any CAWs between those days...of which we all have, they're bugged. And the only way to un-bugged them is re-up your logos to CC, re-download them locally to your game...and re-apply them to the CAW. I've got 15 CAWs that was effected by the glitch...so I know your pain.

If that's the case I'd like to try that out. Would anyone be willing to check a caw I upload that I made post-patch to make sure it comes with all it's logos despite them not being on the server?

Which one you want someone to try?

I'm thinking either Nicholas Colt or Felix Frost. Both new guys to the GMPorium that I haven't gotten pictures of yet, but both have noticable logos that are easy to see are missing if they aren't there.

I'm thinking either Nicholas Colt or Felix Frost. Both new guys to the GMPorium that I haven't gotten pictures of yet, but both have noticable logos that are easy to see are missing if they aren't there.

Don't see them only Brandon X, Asher Smith, Damian Webb, Rhett jackson, and Quinn Daring.

Don't see them only Brandon X, Asher Smith, Damian Webb, Rhett jackson, and Quinn Daring.

I haven't uploaded them yet, I was waiting to see if someone wanted to give me a hand. I'll upload 'em in a bit, once I finish this match in universe mode.

Okay, both Nicholas Colt and Felix Frost are up to test. Colt has 4 logos, 2 on his trunks, one on his knee pad, and one on his boots. Felix has 4, most on his tights and a couple as continuations on his knee pads, and one on the back of his jacket.

I haven't uploaded them yet, I was waiting to see if someone wanted to give me a hand. I'll upload 'em in a bit, once I finish this match in universe mode.

Okay, both Nicholas Colt and Felix Frost are up to test. Colt has 4 logos, 2 on his trunks, one on his knee pad, and one on his boots. Felix has 4, most on his tights and a couple as continuations on his knee pads, and one on the back of his jacket.

I will have to try Felix later today since I need to get enough VC to unlock Edge. Colt has something from the Cena Nuff edition so won't be able to check that one at all.

Yea, it's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY a pain in the ass. I've spent the better part of the last 2 days doing over all of my characters and reapplying logos.

Hate to say it but I don't think you're correct from your previous post, as both Colt and Frost were made well past the last patch, and their logos were made past that as well.

I have a question for you guys. Would you prefer I wait and hope that 1.05 fixes this issue, OR start updating the GMPorium again and have a dropbox link on here with the logos so you can download them yourself when they don't DL properly on CC?

I'll admit i'm a little bit hesitant on the second option, simply because I've had logos of mine stolen from here before.

I have a question for you guys. Would you prefer I wait and hope that 1.05 fixes this issue, OR start updating the GMPorium again and have a dropbox link on here with the logos so you can download them yourself when they don't DL properly on CC?

I'll admit i'm a little bit hesitant on the second option, simply because I've had logos of mine stolen from here before.

I would wait til 1.05 comes out IMO!

Revised Brandon X's first attire tights, to match the Akai Arashi tag line better.

DPoC8GO.jpg

Not 100 percent satisfied with the carbon fiber material on the black part of his tights, the way it shimmers in-match is a little too off for me. I may attempt another material instead. Suggestions?

Archived