The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For 2K19 I'm going to be making some changes. Not a complete reboot or anything but some tweaks to various guys, and Project wrestling is going to be moved form being the main fed of my guys to something like a sub-fed (Like NXT). The new overall federation my guys will be under is called GRPW.

NBumdWH.pngThose still interested in the Nightmare Frontier Tournament and the Nightmare Frontier Womens Tournament, no worries. It might recieve a name change but i'm still doing it, and I'll be doing the womens tournament as soon as the game comes out since I didn't end up doing it in 2K18.

You have a ridiculously long way to go to complete your roster huh?

Ohhhhh yeah. On my main save, all 100 slots are taken up by my custom wrestlers (and a few from others).

Whoa wait, so you actually ended up finishing everybody in 2k18?

I more or less constantly add and remove caws as I get ideas in my head, so my roster is always changing. I stopped uploading to the GMPorium though because of the missing-logos bug and wasn't willing to redo all the caws I had already up just to fix it.

All my slots filled in 2k18 (with some other caw makers caws in to round out my roster a bit. mostly the womens roster as i'm admittedly terrible at making female wrestlers.

i4Bd2DX.png

lpmnkH1.png

53alLg0.png

xdFFy99.png

S3hOYLw.png

9Z01JbJ.png

phi5GsP.png

PqZ2B24.png

AGN5ub7.png

clts0sa.png

BM7OIpm.png

x6x1lR0.png

MFMduSy.png

Okay, that's along the lines of what I was looking for. Upload aside, I was like "he's got like 80 sometimes guys/gals on this roster list and just barely showcased a 3rd of them, but he wants to turn his main show into a developmental-esque thing and create another main show but he barely has enough to support PW". Now I see. Thanks for posting those, tis an interesting bunch

I have my suspicions, but who is Carrie's face photo base? Or is that one of the ones you grabbed to round it out?

• 2 weeks later...

While I fully intend to continue making videos for my youtube channel (in fact gonna do way more), but I intend to stream 2K19 a lot more. I never get any viewers but who knows, maybe that'll change if I do it more often at the games launch.

Probably stream making Brandon X.

Archived