The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering about the lack of logos on X. Damn glitches. Hope they get that patched

I've sent the report above from Patrick to Timschel and he stated that it will be helpful so I imagine it will be.

Oddly, some people aren't having trouble DLing X. BrokeBottle for instance had no trouble doing so.

Webb is the heat. Asher is kinda cool too. I'd prolly take em both

Webb is up for download right now, I can put Asher up later once I get BP The Requiem.

I know I desperately need to update the front post, and I'll try to get around and do that tomorrow. In the mean time, here's a preview of Tomoe Shimazu.

cMzmGqw.jpg

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided to retire Kylie Daniels and replace her with a new female wrestler by the name of Sasha Coleman.

EDIT:.... why the actual *Censored* do they not have Sasha as a selectable name!?

it stumps me they should have certian names in the name selection because of the ingame stars but they dont..

Right? What the actual hell..

Changed her name to Samantha Coleman instead. Will post a picture once I get through her entrance. I still need a tattoo or two for her, specifically something for her abdomen and something small for her left arm, not sure what yet.

Also need to design a "Coleman" logo for her shirt.

Alright, here's Samantha Coleman. *censored*ing hell this one was a pain in the neck to make considering how little custom logos she uses.

1051jnP.jpg

Front page has finally been updated, and Samantha Coleman was added to it as well.

Rykoth, sorry about that, luckily the Deluxe edition stuff should be out soon, if last year is anything to go by.

something is up with the tats on damien webb

Are they missing or is something else wrong?

I've notified Timschel of this bug so 2K definitely knows about the missing logos issue, here's hoping it's fixed either in the 1.03 patch (if it's a game-side issue) or in the next server maintenance (if it's a server-side issue).

Some of your guys tats are just gone

So it's the same bug then. Okay, I'm hoping the next patch or server maintenance fixes this. In the mean time if you need them right this instant feel free to PM me and I can send you the logos to put into your game.

Update front post with a bunch of pictures.

All in all, added pictures for:

Henry Hyde, Kevin Kennedy, Seraph, Miles Osborne, Sierra Andrada, Sin Miedo, Yumi Takeda, Quinn Daring, Reah Leon, Rhett Jackson, Sengoku, Alexia Hale, Burncide, Eddie Jekyll, and Evie Turner.

This is just second hand information but apparently someone said that the no logos issue was a server-side issue, so hopefully either the recent server maintenance or the next maintenance will fix it.

For anyone wondering why I may not have updated the GMPorium in a while (I do have some new superstars to add to it eventually), it's because i've decided to wait until the upload missing/invisible logos bug is fixed before I continue. I believe 1.04 will be coming sooner rather than later and I'm hoping that issue will be fixed in it, or in equivalent server-side maintenance.

Archived