The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to download x but none of his logos show up when I play as him?

That's odd. Sounds like a game issue, did you interrupt the download when it was downloading his logos?

Did anyone else that downloaded X have these problems?

That's odd. Sounds like a game issue, did you interrupt the download when it was downloading his logos?

No, I let it go all the way, only logo showing up is the 123 logo on the knee pad. Thinking it's a game issue

No, I let it go all the way, only logo showing up is the 123 logo on the knee pad. Thinking it's a game issue

Must be, I've heard no other complaints. Perhaps try deleting and redownloading him?

Must be, I've heard no other complaints. Perhaps try deleting and redownloading him?

Tried it, same result. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for trying to help though

Preview of Aston Raine

bBWbhzd.jpg

Gonna format the front post tomorrow. I are to lazy tonight.

And before I crash because its way to late (or early, now) a look at Brandon X's second, TKNA attire.

6vwDuvK.jpg

If you could up Dunker that would be amazing. Thanks! Love your caws!

As I mentioned in his section, that's my friends caw so I can't put it up until he's had a chance to go over it. I should be able to do that next weekend.

As I mentioned in his section, that's my friends caw so I can't put it up until he's had a chance to go over it. I should be able to do that next weekend.

My bad, I missed that comment earlier. Again, really like your CAWS and will be checking this thread regularly.

My bad, I missed that comment earlier. Again, really like your CAWS and will be checking this thread regularly.

Not a problem, I'm happy you enjoy my work! :cool:

Some previews of 3 more guys for ya's.

Asher Smith

xinDbEL.jpg

Bryan Yz

0xrQip5.jpg

and "The Emerald Warrior" Shaun Brennan

S2fONAO.jpg

QYxJJp4.jpg

Big thanks to Rekka for providing tattoos for Asher and Shaun.

I should note that the lighting engine isn't playing nice with Shaun Brennans logo on the front of his trunks. at a difference there's some weird light artifacting going on in the middle of it. Not anything bad but its noticable.

So I've gotten 2 reports so far that neither version of Brandon X is downloading with his logos. Is there anyone who has downloaded him here who can confirm that you did get his logos when you downloaded him?

Really dig these, but unfortunately it won't let me download more than two of them due to them having Cena Edition stuff on them :( Is there any chance of alternate versions for those of us who just have the base game?

Which ones are you wanting to download? I can't make any promises but if its a moveset situation I can see what I can do.

Archived