Thank you for this year. 25/09/2018 - AlterNation's Creations

AlterNation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the compliments, guys! Wanted to get Regal done today but other stuff got in the way, so sorry about that.

Is Regal a full on CAW or just an attire? Because I just can't tell.

Full CAW. Regal isn't in at all this year for some reason.

When will the regal be up?

Hopefully tomorrow.

I love how they just left Regal out yet we still get people like Tyson Kidd, Edge, Christian, guys who are never even at WWE anymore in the game every year, but Regal a guy whos at the PC every day still with the company can't make it in half the time.

watch theyll make him DLC next year lol

by the way, i love your regal, i dont think ill have use for him since i do currents only, but i do some AE, RA in my universe, they ones that have and can come back, so maybe he might pop up in my universe

I love how they just left Regal out yet we still get people like Tyson Kidd, Edge, Christian, guys who are never even at WWE anymore in the game every year, but Regal a guy whos at the PC every day still with the company can't make it in half the time.

I have felt the same for years about Jerry The King Lawler then after wwe 12 I thought we had turned a corner, same with Regal minus the jet black hair up until 2K17 & 2K18

I have felt the same for years about Jerry The King Lawler then after wwe 12 I thought we had turned a corner, same with Regal minus the jet black hair up until 2K17 & 2K18

Haha! 'Just For Men' Regal was a joke. At least he was in though!

Yeah, i'll just use your Shayna. I really like where this is going.

What are the planned attires. This and one from the MYC?

I'm not sure if I'll end up keeping this one or not, but for now that's the plan.

Second attire will be this one.

Uoz3dN8.png

9HdNNTb.png

Archived