Dumekas/Saturis Wrestler Caws (Sonya Deville updated & released!)

Saturi

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was ok, I downloaded her and everything worked including her face. It was there for me, but then I turned it off and went to go dinner and her face wasnt there. Im now getting a blank shot of her face. Everything else though is there.

Damn. :(

Thanks for the confirmation though.

Really hope they will patch all these issues soon.

She was ok, I downloaded her and everything worked including her face. It was there for me, but then I turned it off and went to go dinner and her face wasnt there. Im now getting a blank shot of her face. Everything else though is there.

are you going to reupload her?

are you going to reupload her?

I tthink that reuploading won't solve the issue.

Will try to reupload her face Picture, then replace the old one with the new one to see if it works and reupload after I recreated the face since it resets everything. :(

Though I think it would be the best to test it with recreating Laylas first since she has the least logos on her for just in case and if it works with her then do all the others.

Cameron doesn't seem to be affected?

Asking because no one said she was glitched at all. :o

Well I just finished Kay Lee Rays face in one go, no extra editing or going back to modify it.

So I hope that this prevent her from getting glitched in the first place. :o

Here a preview!

Kay Lee Ray face

Kay_Lee_Ray_Face.png

I also reuploaded the Images of Kaitlyn Layla and Ivelisse so I can replace the old ones and test if they can be "unglitched". :)

Gonna let you know when I have something to test!

Current Kia Stevens (Awesome Kong)!

Kong.png

See awesome kong can u give her the kharma hair

The real kharma hair is not in the game and the one that Looks similar to it has very thin and few braids only so it doesn't look as good as it should have. :(

Will give it to her though along with the awesome kong attire. :)

@OPC Thanks! :)

I got the face finished in one go so it shouldn't be glitched. :D

Gonna try to fix one of my previous caws glitches tonight after work and see if it works.

Thanks buddy

No Problem at all! :)

I just deleted the old face texture of layla, applied a new one and finished the face in one go.

Uploaded her on cc again. Can someone please download her and let me know if the glitch is gone through this?

If I'm successfull with it I will do the same with Rosa, Kaytlin, Io and Ivelisse. :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks buddy

I just deleted the old face texture of layla, applied a new one and finished the face in one go.

Uploaded her on cc again. Can someone please download her and let me know if the glitch is gone through this?

If I'm successfull with it I will do the same with Rosa, Kaytlin, Io and Ivelisse. :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

I've just tried and she works?

Thanks buddy

Thanks a lot in advance!

I've just tried and she works?

Cool! :D

Was about to start redoing the others when I saw that the new patch started downloading!

Please make sure you installed the patch before you download them!

?Rosa, Kaitlyn, Io and Ivelisse reuploaded!

As far as I know, versions that were already online still doesn't work.

If reuploaded ones work or not have to be tested so please download at least one of the ones I reuploaded and let me know if they work now.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Just tried Io, but she's still glitched. Ugh, come on 2k. -_-

Damnit. :(

Thanks for the info!

Gonna recreate the parts that are glitched then.

I fixed Layla that way before I uploaded her again and she works.

Are only the attire logos glitched or the face too?

Thanks for the info!

Face too.

Thanks for the info!

Face too.

Ok! Gonna reupload all her Images tonight after work, apply the new Images, recreate the face and upload when I'm done in the hope that she works then.

I created Kay Lee Rays and Awesome Kongs faces at one go so they should work even without patch after I'm done with their attires and movesets. :D

Hows awesome kong coming along

Didn't worked further for her cause I had to help with something and reuploaded tons of Images that I need to fix my previous released caws.

Will hopefully have more tomorrow after work. :)

Just uploaded your attitude era Stephanie on cc though.

You can go grab her now!

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi or Stephanie Mc Mahon.

Ok! I loaded Ivelisse again, replaced all old logos with new ones in all 4 of her attires and then when I'm confirming to save, the game crashes..... I went back and all the old logos are there again because the game didn't managed to save:(

Well that sucks.

I just reapplied them all and managed to save. Gonna upload her now, could you please download and see if she is ok now or if she is still glitched?

EDIT: Ivelisse works now! :D

Archived