Dumekas/Saturis Wrestler Caws (Sonya Deville updated & released!)

Saturi

Nice Cameron

Thank you! :)

I started on Renee Michelle aswell but stopped for now cause I got frustrated with her mae young attire. :( I think I captured her face with the help of a texture quite good but no matter what I did with the attire it just didn't worked and looked off.

Will try my best to finish her soon though. :)

Sonya Deville Preview

Sonya_Face.png

More updates coming today! :)

Sweet. Can't wait to see it. Yea the new attire does seem tough.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you are coming out the gate swinging this year great start on io and Kairi Sane never heard of Renee before but judging by those refs she's gonna look great

I recommend you check out her matches with Tessa Blanchard.

Wow, you are coming out the gate swinging this year great start on io and Kairi Sane never heard of Renee before but judging by those refs she's gonna look great

I recommend you check out her matches with Tessa Blanchard.

Will do, I love descrovering new girls but logo limit never does tho, but I'm doing good this year lol

Renee Michelle looks INSANE!! Awesome job there! :cool:

Loving how you've captured Sonya so far too, looking forward to seeing both of their attires!

Thank you! :)

Happy you like them!

Here are coming the updates!

Io Shirai second attire

Io_Attire2.png

Io_Entrance_Attire2.png

Sonya Deville Face Update

Sonya_Face.png

Many more updates and probably also two releases today. :)

looking good! Cameron looks great. I havent been on here really in the last few years and your work as improved significantly

Omg heyyyyyy I haven't talked to you since like 2010

HAHA yes i know! pretty sure i did a Rhianna caw for you lol

looking good! Cameron looks great. I havent been on here really in the last few years and your work as improved significantly

Was wondering where you have been. You had a Topic here last year but dissappeared after.

Happy to see you are still alive and kicking. :D

Just released Rosa Mendes aswell! She Looks better in game then on the screenies too. :)

Did you get the game? Will you start creating again?

Haha yeah still here.. but havent been on this site for a while.

I have the game, but haven't played yet. Moving up in the business world so I have become so busy. Not sure if i will create. Might give it a go, but its a completely different caw system to what i was used to.

Anyway keep up the good work!!

Saw that Io was up, but the logos are all glitched. None of them are in the right position and the face photo is not showing.

Goddammit! I guess I'll just not play this game until the issues from last year are patched

I've problems with the logo too, Amy works...but Rosa not, the face scan disappears :(

Rosa too? O_o

It must have to do with the Server then?

They all work perfectly for me.

So I just tested them both and they work in my game without any glitches 100%. :(

Will reupload them to see if that helps, can anyone download and let me know please?

Here some screenies I made from my test:

https://s1.postimg.org/1mvio3hlun/Test.png

https://s1.postimg.org/1clg9428rz/Test2.png

https://s1.postimg.org/2q7zd5kl5b/Test4.png

https://s1.postimg.org/892v7gkqtr/Test3.png

OMG! I'm so sorry guys. :(

She works perfectly in my game. :o

Gonna reupload, could you retry?

What i heard that seems to be the issue is that if you re-adjust the logo in size after already applying it the glitch will happen.

You won't see it on your version, but it will show up on downloaded ones. So you basically have to get it right in one go when applying the logos.

OMG! I'm so sorry guys. :(

She works perfectly in my game. :o

Gonna reupload, could you retry?

What i heard that seems to be the issue is that if you re-adjust the logo in size after already applying it the glitch will happen.

You won't see it on your version, but it will show up on downloaded ones. So you basically have to get it right in one go when applying the logos.

You mean the face or any logos?

Asking because I applied the face texture at one go actually.

Could you please redownload and check it she works for you now?

Archived