Dumekas/Saturis Wrestler Caws (Sonya Deville updated & released!)

Saturi

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's ok

You know what? Since her attires are not anything Special and she doesn't have a moveset aswell, I will try to create Linda first. :)

Won't be able to caw tonight or tomorrow after work since I won't be at home but should be able to start and finish her over the Weekend for you.

@CawKing2 Ok I will copy stephanies moveset to her then so you will only have to change the finishers and signatures to the ones you want. :)

@hbk89 yes I did because of the limited slots I have. I can reupload her for you if you want though. :)

Sara Del Rey and Melina reuploaded as requested!

@CawKing2 The slap is a regular move she will already have though.

Will give her Big Shows world strongest punch just for the laughs and you can change it if you want. :P

OK let me know when she is online

Linda McMahon Face (she had this haircut before)

Linda_Face.png

Attires

Linda_Attire.png

Linda_Attire2.png

As signatures I gave her the Superman Punch and the running splash (thesz press wasn't available as signature). At the outside she does teh running STO instead of the splash since the splash is not available on the outside of the ring.

As finishers the chick kick and the windup uppercut which Looks funny and cool at the same time to be honest. :P

Hope you like her.

Buddy how am I meant to re upload it

U said u would make it re upload able so I could re upload it

Sorry forgot to change it. Will change it and reupload it tomorrow morning.

I reuploaded her now and she is reuploadable. Please let me know when you got her so I can take her out from the CC. Thanks!

In case you guys are wondering, I started taking down attire images from the first page so I can post the images of the newest releases. The reason why I had to do this was because I reached the maximum amount allowed.

More updates soon!

Mandy Rose Face

Mandy.png

Attire

Mandy_Attire.png

More updates soon!

U can take Linda down I re uploaded her and gave u credit for her

I don't understand why you have to upload other peoples caws just to get Downloads instead of creating something yourself but ok.

I created most of mine the only one I did not create was your Linda and the reason I put it in my topic is because I really like her if u want I'll take down ur Linda the rest of the caws I made myself

No it's ok but be aware that it was the last time.

PS if u checked my topic I say in it that u made Linda I never said I created Linda if u even look online on her I even say full credit to Dumeka I never once said I made her

Y u in a rage all I did was show your Linda in my topic and I gave u full credit for her nothing else so chill the hell down I don't care about downloads I only put her up so others can get her and to see ur great work if I knew it would piss u off so much I would not have put her up I'll take her down when I go back online I told u I was going to re upload her when u made her for me did not mean to piss u off

There u go buddy I took her down and deleted her I will not use any off your caws in my topic

Archived