Which indie company?

Motor_City_Mayham

Which indie Wrestling company have the best titles tag and single?

Trying to figure out which titles to have for my universe mode

It depends on what type of belts you like designwise more.

It's a matter of taste after all.

I'll list a few for you here:

ICW Tag Team Titles

Progress Tag Team Titles

ROH Tag Team Titles

Global Force Tag Team Titles

AWA Southern Tag Team Titles

280135k.jpg

Apex Wrestling Syndicate Tag Team Titles

ICW Tag Team Titles

WXW Tag Team Titles

There are several others and most of all some good from Japan but I couldn't find good Images for the most of them. So I posted these few for you to check out. :)

Which indie Wrestling company have the best titles tag and single?

Trying to figure out which titles to have for my universe mode

It depends on what type of belts you like designwise more.

It's a matter of taste after all.

I'll list a few for you here:

ICW Tag Team Titles

Progress Tag Team Titles

ROH Tag Team Titles

Global Force Tag Team Titles

AWA Southern Tag Team Titles

280135k.jpg

Apex Wrestling Syndicate Tag Team Titles

ICW Tag Team Titles

WXW Tag Team Titles

There are several others and most of all some good from Japan but I couldn't find good Images for the most of them. So I posted these few for you to check out. :)

Thanks much appreciated I like the Progress Arena and titles alot... Trying to basically have WWE vs the indie Wrestling , might do a few matches to showcase them. And trying to see what titles and Arenas look cool... or Disbanded WWE and maybe put a few of the older guys on on Progress and which ever other company I put together haven't deicide yet

I don't know if this is on topic but are there any belt textures floating around? I need the IWGP World Title, the IWGP Intercontinental Title, ROH World, NWA Title, and NWA Tv Title

They are mostly easy to grab from Pictures, cut out, upload in game and then just apply on your titles. :)

Maybe check the textures or request section from the previous years. Don't know if there are any there but that's where you mostly can find such things if they are not available on cc.

I don't know if this is on topic but are there any belt textures floating around? I need the IWGP World Title, the IWGP Intercontinental Title, ROH World, NWA Title, and NWA Tv Title

They are mostly easy to grab from Pictures, cut out, upload in game and then just apply on your titles. :)

Maybe check the textures or request section from the previous years. Don't know if there are any there but that's where you mostly can find such things if they are not available on cc.

Thanks, I need them for references for my original titles.

I hope to find some pretty good IWGP titles on CC. Ill need them as NJPW will be in a storyline. Im having NJPW team up with NXT to finally come to American mainstream. There are no plans to have NJPW interact with anyone from the main roster. Well...maybe at least 6 people that currently on the main roster who were household names in NJPW at some point in their careers. Ill also be working on custom NXT/NJPW arenas as NXT will have its own universe. Sorry going off topic.

Archived