Andrade Almas' response for not being in WWE 2K18

WVIP

Almas didn't answer himself but he favorite someone's tweet about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/72yo1v/andrade_cien_almas_liked_my_tweet_about_him_not/

https://imgur.com/r/WWEGames/hzk4IPd

Translation of the tweet is: "A rumor in the 2K Forums mentioned Almas requested not to be included in the game. That would explain his absence."

Honestly, it's weird either way...you'd think WWE would just say "doing the game is part of being a WWE superstar" and that would be it. If he did actually request not to be in, then I'd be outright blown away if he gets to pull the same thing next year. Surely they will force him to be in 2K19. Since when do established WWE personalities just get to duck out of the video game?

Honestly, it's weird either way...you'd think WWE would just say "doing the game is part of being a WWE superstar" and that would be it. If he did actually request not to be in, then I'd be outright blown away if he gets to pull the same thing next year. Surely they will force him to be in 2K19. Since when do established WWE personalities just get to duck out of the video game?

2K including his attire in CAW mode is an indication they were working on him before they took him out.

I think people still own their likeness and cant be forced to do anything. They might own the character but not the person.

Goldberg also refused to have his current self in this game. I could've sworn I saw him say in an interview or on Twitter that he "told the 'game guys' he didn't want to be portrayed as old and gray"....

I think people still own their likeness and cant be forced to do anything. They might own the character but not the person.

Goldberg also refused to have his current self in this game.

Source? You never provide one. Ever.

And that should be a red flag for everyone. If you cant provide a source theres probably something wrong with the info.

Goldberg also refused to have his current self in this game.

Source? You never provide one. Ever.

I provided the Almas source didn't I? I will look for the Goldberg source.

Is there maybe a negative connotation with videogames where he's from or something? I just can't imagine not wanting to be in a game unless he's hiding from someone who plays these games or some shit lmao

Maybe he hates being maskless even more than it is known!?. That or has a weird thing about people playing as him in a game

He did say he missed wearing his mask on Twitter. No idea if that's the reason.

It's a shame if it did have something to do with the mask, because he's a handsome guy and has a great look for the playboy heel character he does. Almas was honestly one of the guys I was most anticipating in the game, so it sucks he wanted to be pulled...I hope now that he's in a better spot in NXT, he'll reconsider for next years game.

Archived