Now that we can control all the graphics in CAEntrance...

dany7878

As you'll see in this video (from minute 6:00): https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=iuCKYd7zcNMfinally this year we can separatelly put titantrons, minitrons, wall trons, apron trons and ramp graphics. This would help people a bit in order to complete legends' and nxt stars' graphics of the stage, since all the legends and nxt stars only have their minitron.

But more important.... this is uncomfirmed so far but if we have control over all the graphics that may mean that we can assign our animations in create a video to all the places ( I mean place them as titantron movie, as minitron, as wall tron or whatever you want). This feature is still unknown, but being able to set all the graphics separately is good news and a good indicator of a more improved create a video feature.

Thoughts?

Everyone who doesnt have graphics, i.e. Legends, Im going to give them suitable ones.

As for caws this is a godsend and something I've wanted for years. No more original guys with other superstar names posted everywhere!

Yeah but if it results that we can assign those trons through create a video that would be even better.

Everyone who doesnt have graphics, i.e. Legends, Im going to give them suitable ones.

As for caws this is a godsend and something I've wanted for years. No more original guys with other superstar names posted everywhere!

Yeah but if it results that we can assign those trons through create a video that would be even better.

I think that might be a step too far but if it is then even better. Though if its the case then they coulsve just put the stock videos on the tron menus in the first place, which is something i wonder why dont do that anyway

Archived