Will Rivalries, Goals, and Personality Traits have any bearing on how the Wrestlers act in matches?

Slateboard

I've been wondering this for a while. If I have two Wrestlers in a particularly heated Rivalry, if they're put in a match like a Fatal Fourway, would they single each other out and maybe even potentially lost the match due to their hatred for each other?

Maybe a Tag Match where they risk tagging in without fully recovering, because their hated rival is the legal man on the other team? Or if put on the same team, would they risk sabotaging the match?

I think it'd be cool if things like this could happen in Universe Mode.

Maybe as far as run ins or cut scenes

Tag matches being set up or teams being formed

But as far as four way thats an all for all mode so wouldnt make sense unless they worked together then did a cut scene breaking up a pin etc, but after the match would that then break up there friendship, dont believe the games the Involved

Maybe as far as run ins or cut scenes

Tag matches being set up or teams being formed

But as far as four way thats an all for all mode so wouldnt make sense unless they worked together then did a cut scene breaking up a pin etc, but after the match would that then break up there friendship, dont believe the games the Involved

Couldn't they just implement a priority system for AI attacks? Where wrestlers attack in order of rivalries/allies if rivals/allies are in a multi-man match. I know it sounds complicated, but the matches would make more sense. The first 'priority' for AI attack would be the highest rival and the lowest priority would be their tag partner.

Take it a step further, the priorities can change during the match as different wrestlers attack each other. It's complex, but would make the matches more realistic.

I have done a decent amount of testing for simulation. Personality and Attributes do have an impact on the match. Cowardly superstars are more likely to run from matches, aggressive superstars are more likely to go to the outside and get weapons.

If you up a superstar's weapons damage they will go for weapons attacks more often. The only proof I have is from my universe simulations this year.

Archived