Release day plans

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I'll be working that Friday and I only just had a week holidays so I don't fancy using anymore of my days off, so I'll just have to play it at 4pm once I'm finished unfortunately.

I could in theory get up at 5am instead of my normal 6am and get an hour out of it... but I think that may be WORSE as I'll be thinking about it all day (sad).

Or... I could take a half day and be done at noon. F-knows!

I've pre-ordered it to be delivered to work, so I'm hoping it gets to me safely, so I can take it home and play it once I get in, the only downside is I have a new housemate moving in that day so I don't know how much time with the game I'm gonna get xD

I somehow received off work the 12, and 13 so I'll be staying up late to give it a play.

First thing I always do is upload my logos and create my original caw I've made since the first SD then dig into attributes/skills/etc for each superstar. I'll mainly fix everything before I even play a match.

Got two classes the day of the release unless Gamestop tells me I can come get my copy early(prob won't happen) Might use a freebie absence to skip my second class depending if I have something due or important to go pick it up.

Is there another game coming out the same day? Cuz If GameStop does a Thursday midnight release then cool.

Will grab Friday morning. While it's installing, gonna run to Little Caesars for some lunch, then it's on to movesets! Took Friday and Monday off, so my plan is to drop at least 10 sets by Monday.

YESSSSSSSSSS

Question for all of you with the digital edition, how long does it take for the game to download ?

Asked a similar question a while back, and the answer I got was that a pre-ordered copy of the game will automatically install before the game is even released...and then it will be playable at the exact moment that the game is "out".

Got two classes the day of the release unless Gamestop tells me I can come get my copy early(prob won't happen) Might use a freebie absence to skip my second class depending if I have something due or important to go pick it up.

Is there another game coming out the same day? Cuz If GameStop does a Thursday midnight release then cool.
Not sure tbh

Question for all of you with the digital edition, how long does it take for the game to download ?

Asked a similar question a while back, and the answer I got was that a pre-ordered copy of the game will automatically install before the game is even released...and then it will be playable at the exact moment that the game is "out".

To add to this, my game is actually installing right now. Not sure for how long...but it's at 32.76GB out of 42.41GB (77% complete), and says "ready to start" (which is a lie...because it's not unlocked yet...lol).

Haven't preordered as of yet.

Tempted to, so I can play it early.

If I do, I'll probably just head into my nearest retailer on the way home from work to pick it up. Will have all weekend to test it out, before I decide whether I want to keep it or return it.

Well I took the day off for friday since the release will be at thursday at 12am here and I won't be sleeping for sure.

Will immediately start cawing several caws at once and try to release some at friday already. :D

Just hope I won't be exausted from work at thursday and fall asleep in my chair while trying to caw. :P

Set up camp behind the door and wait for the postman/postlady. Unless Amazon deliver by courier.

Hope it's courier, because our postpeople never followed the Postman Pat lyrics "Early in the morning, just as day is dawning" and rock up just Judge Rinder finishes.

Amazon deliver everything directly sold by them by there courier service Amazon Logistics, (at least in the UK) delivery can be as late as 10pm too

Normally I'd start off by making Jeff Hardy but seeing as I won't have to do that this year I suppose I'll be able to set up my Universe right away. Though before that I'll be creating unique arenas for each PPV. While I love how the arenas look for RAW and SmackDown Live, I don't like having every PPV, aside from WM, being one of the same 2 arenas.

Also I'll need to create new tag team belts before starting my Universe, I despise the current belt design.

Set up camp behind the door and wait for the postman/postlady. Unless Amazon deliver by courier.

Hope it's courier, because our postpeople never followed the Postman Pat lyrics "Early in the morning, just as day is dawning" and rock up just Judge Rinder finishes.

Amazon deliver everything directly sold by them by there courier service Amazon Logistics, (at least in the UK) delivery can be as late as 10pm too

Not for pre orders they don't, my fifa 18 was sent via royal mail 48 hour tracked and I have prime too

Archived