Release day plans

HopesAnchor131

So we are 9 days away from the deluxe edition and 13 days from the standard edition, what's everyone's plans for the release day?

I'm getting the deluxe so next Friday for me, I've annoyingly got college from 12.30 till 3.15 on the day. Might decide to leave a little early though, especially if Amazon deliver it in the morning and I know it's at home teasing me!

What about you guys?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon, so it'll arrive on the 13th. I've got a meeting that day at around 1.30, so I suspect it'll arrive before or during that, install it, and then got two of my buddies over to play it with.

Will hopefully be getting it on the 13th has been pre ordered the deluxe edition on Xbox one

I plan to test out game play, and just try out univsere mode, don't wanna try create too much until games been patched in case of the deleted save file bug

Tho I will try see if I can change managers to playable caws if it's in b4 the first patch like last year

test our my new guys im a fan of
change the match creator to suite my gameplay
test out my career because it looks interesting and i love the nba career mode so far
after the universe mode info and chris denks video i have to try it out and figure out which universe ill run this year

I have classes so might not be able to get it till the afternoon. Play a couple matches, maybe edit movesets, then start creating attires.

update: did a lab work ahead in my morning class so I'll be able to leave that class early next week to pick my deluxe edition up and hopefully have time to install it. Still won't be able to play till the afternoon though but cool

I have classes so might not be able to get it till the afternoon. Play a couple matches, maybe edit movesets, then start creating attires.

I wonder for who those attires will be. :shifty:

I literally have a list :P

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition. Should be able to start playing at 11pm on the 12th. First few things I'll do is use the unlock all feature from the accelerator, look through options and edit my jukebox.

After that, I'll do a match then create some simple alternate attires followed by creating my two main caws. Not sure after that

Why don't you share the list with me by PM. :P

I am off that day so I will:

Call ups and have them hold the package at the hub so I can pick it up (my ups guy doesnt deliver until 4-4:30PM and the hub is close to the kids day care)

drop the kids at day care (I pay whether they go or not so theyre going)

Pick up the package

Go home

Do my editing (I give everyone the resiliency ability, give those without ribbon trons ones that are in game, etc.)

Hopefully remember to pick the kids up from day care

Play with them

Put them to bed

Continue editing until its where I want

Play.

My wife is busy working on a website for her side business so no problems there.

TJP, Cesaro, TJP, TJP, Cesaro, TJP, Cesaro, Cesaro, Cesaro, Cesaro, TJP. :lol:

Starting early with the digital version, free for the day and weekend.

Have my yearly new game first match against the highest vs lowest. Looks like it will be Roman Reigns vs Sawyer lol.

After that create an arena then get to work looking at all of the caw stuff so I can get an idea of what's what.

Create the most generic caws possible and set to work on creating public access tv wrestling....

After that have tournaments for the U.K. and cruiserweight championships. Can't wait lol.

play matches. and then do what we have to do every year. FIX THE MOVESETS

the worst launch for me was WWE '13. As i was visiting family for 2 weeks on the other side of the country. And i had also let my friend borrow my xbox360 while i was gone. So literally on the drive home from the airport when i got back....I had to pick my 360 back up.

Archived