Release day plans

HopesAnchor131

I have classes so might not be able to get it till the afternoon. Play a couple matches, maybe edit movesets, then start creating attires.

update: did a lab work ahead in my morning class so I'll be able to leave that class early next week to pick my deluxe edition up and hopefully have time to install it. Still won't be able to play till the afternoon though but cool

Then upload The Bar's newer attire in the evening? :hqhq:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set up camp behind the door and wait for the postman/postlady. Unless Amazon deliver by courier.

Hope it's courier, because our postpeople never followed the Postman Pat lyrics "Early in the morning, just as day is dawning" and rock up just Judge Rinder finishes.

Amazon deliver everything directly sold by them by there courier service Amazon Logistics, (at least in the UK) delivery can be as late as 10pm too
Not for pre orders they don't, my fifa 18 was sent via royal mail 48 hour tracked and I have prime too

Wtf really? I have prime too and I selected one day delivery. It better come on the day. Did your fifa arrive on time?
Yeah, fifa arrived on time, it came when I was at work. Doesn't require a signature either. Fifa was the test for 2k18 really, if fifa didn't arrive in time I wasn't going to trust amazon with this and miss out on early release.

The wife is out at a gig that night which means I get to play all evening once my daughter is in bed

Im gonna be twitching every time our gate moves. Best be an early postman.

One of the first things I plan to do when I get the game. Is change Kurt Angles' 06 theme to his 01 theme. Sucks we don't get "You Suck" Chants, but will gladly sing it out out my house. Loudly & proudly so my neighbors hear it. In fact I might just put his theme on as the only song in the juke box & sing it for 3 weeks straight. To the point they either move or snap & join me.

Archived