The achievements are out.

Muur

100 is too much effort lol.

It's a fair enough one to include though, if someone wants that 100%, they know what they gotta do.

I would've preferred take part in 100 matches though, at least then it's still 100 matches but you aint gotta win them all.

I totally agree with that. Not only the final results are unpredictable and also, from far I heard, the servers are unstable.

Still, even with only complete 100 matches, I think it's too much. It would still be a pain in the ass, even with fixed servers and a way to boost this achievement/trophy with a friend.

It's in the RTG mode, so I don't think you'd be able to cheat it with friends.

Yeah, that's why I said it would still be grinding and boring even if we were able to boost it with a friend. But since RTG is basically the WWE's version of FUT from FIFA series, I know this isn't boostable.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really consider it grinding...only if people treat it that way. Should just be a "slowly but surely" type of achievement. If people feel the need to grind it, then that seems like a personal issue to me.

100 matches is a fair number if you are a guy that likes any type of online play.

But in my case I only like online play with teams, and preferably with more than six players per team (so, no e-sports style game).

Well, seeing that 100 online wins confirms for me that I won't even attempt the platinum for this game. To that effect, think I'll skip on trophies like "Modern Day Maharaja".

In reference to a recent post:

Think I played a grand total of 2 online matches last year. Then before that I think my last dabble was in svr 2009 - that was a one off. The online just isn't fun imo. Playing that many online games, let alone winning would feel like a huge grind to me.

Don't really consider it grinding...only if people treat it that way. Should just be a "slowly but surely" type of achievement. If people feel the need to grind it, then that seems like a personal issue to me.

100 matches is a fair number if you are a guy that likes any type of online play.

But in my case I only like online play with teams, and preferably with more than six players per team (so, no e-sports style game).

That's what Team Up is for.

Archived