The achievements are out.

Muur

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People say the list is too easy...

But, it makes you play as people who you probably wouldn't be motivated to play as otherwise...and that is exactly what achievements should do...(increase the number of things that you try in the game, and how long you play it for). The past games have had a lot of online achievements...and a lot of career achievements that required doing nothing but the same thing over and over again. So, yeah...achievements for playing as random characters might be...random, but they require you to actually switch up how you play the game and experience parts of it that you otherwise wouldn't. That's a home run in my book.

As always the Team up one is going to leave me not being able to do this again. Don't know anyone else that plays these, and trying to get someone to do the team up, find two others doing the team up and win in the lag fest that is online was too difficult.

Do a gaming session on either TrueAchivements or PSNProfiles, you'll find three people there

As always the Team up one is going to leave me not being able to do this again. Don't know anyone else that plays these, and trying to get someone to do the team up, find two others doing the team up and win in the lag fest that is online was too difficult.

Do a gaming session on either TrueAchivements or PSNProfiles, you'll find three people there

I dont know what that means :(

Those sites are designed for people to boost achivements. So if you go on you'll find people to do that tag one. I see people doing it for 17 all time. Well, prob not any more as 18 is close. But if you sign up and ask to boost it right away there'll be no shortage of people who want to boost that tag one, platinum/1000g is srs

When I wanna boost one I set up a boosting session for a week in advance for a filler time then when someone wants to do it, we pick a real time/day. I've done it like 15 times for online achivements

The point is to get it for everyone in the session though so don't run off after you get it first, you'd probably get yourself reported

Those sites are designed for people to boost achivements. So if you go on you'll find people to do that tag one. I see people doing it for 17 all time. Well, prob not any more as 18 is close. But if you sign up and ask to boost it right away there'll be no shortage of people who want to boost that tag one, platinum/1000g is srs

When I wanna boost one I set up a boosting session for a week in advance for a filler time then when someone wants to do it, we pick a real time/day. I've done it like 15 times for online achivements

The point is to get it for everyone in the session though so don't run off after you get it first, you'd probably get yourself reported

oh cool. I will maybe have a look. thanks!

hot tag is completely different. it's not some canned sequence. you bump, you start to crawl towards your corner and press the Y button when in range to leap to make the tag. you rollout and your teammate comes in fired up. he's buffed during this time and can perform a small bump & feed sequence (2 bump & quick recoveries and they will stay down on the 3rd) it's not perfect but it has so much potential...

That sounds awesome. Sometimes, I have my problem but I really love what 2K has done with the gameplay, allowing us to be able to have more moments like we see on TV that happens naturally. Had a lot more of moments where I would play a match and think " That actually told a great story "

I'm locking those careers trophies though. Confirms the brand split and that we actually have a story which will be a cool change from how bland it was last year

hot tag is completely different. it's not some canned sequence. you bump, you start to crawl towards your corner and press the Y button when in range to leap to make the tag. you rollout and your teammate comes in fired up. he's buffed during this time and can perform a small bump & feed sequence (2 bump & quick recoveries and they will stay down on the 3rd) it's not perfect but it has so much potential...

That sounds awesome. Sometimes, I have my problem but I really love what 2K has done with the gameplay, allowing us to be able to have more moments like we see on TV that happens naturally. Had a lot more of moments where I would play a match and think " That actually told a great story "

I'm locking those careers trophies though. Confirms the brand split and that we actually have a story which will be a cool change from how bland it was last year

Finally hot tags have been improved on!

If you're on PS4 I'll help you.
Im on PS4 and Ill help too if you guys need it.

PSN: TheOutlaw424

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6755-wwe-2k18

Better list tbh. Except for 100 online wins

some fun simplistic trophies this time like winning matches with certain people. my first match is gonna be against Jericho to get 2 trophies straight away.

i absolutely detest online trophies that require stupid shit like win 100 matches. it's hard enough to win 1 match online due to lag and people cheating and exploiting bugs just to win. i don't even waste my time with the online trophies on the WWE games as i just end up rage quitting at the bullshit you get hit with lol, so best to save my sanity.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6755-wwe-2k18

Better list tbh. Except for 100 online wins

Why do they have to do this again?

For years people hated online achievements!

We still do... but 100 wins isn't 600 wins (last year) at least

100 is too much effort lol.

It's a fair enough one to include though, if someone wants that 100%, they know what they gotta do.

I would've preferred take part in 100 matches though, at least then it's still 100 matches but you aint gotta win them all.

Meh...don't really think it's much effort. Sounds like a lot, but really isn't (not if you play online regularly anyway). It would just accumulate over time...without you even thinking about it. I usually hate online achievements, because they're usually about streaks and things. But like I said...this one seems alright. Seems like it can be half-assed through the course of the next year...probably unlocked right before the next game is out.

It's a fair enough one to include though, if someone wants that 100%, they know what they gotta do.

I would've preferred take part in 100 matches though, at least then it's still 100 matches but you aint gotta win them all.

I totally agree with that. Not only the final results are unpredictable and also, from far I heard, the servers are unstable.

Still, even with only complete 100 matches, I think it's too much. It would still be a pain in the ass, even with fixed servers and a way to boost this achievement/trophy with a friend.

I totally agree with that. Not only the final results are unpredictable and also, from far I heard, the servers are unstable.

Still, even with only complete 100 matches, I think it's too much. It would still be a pain in the ass, even with fixed servers and a way to boost this achievement/trophy with a friend.

It's in the RTG mode, so I don't think you'd be able to cheat it with friends.

Archived