The achievements are out.

Muur

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit, totally forgot that hot tags were being reintroduced. Be nice to see a video of 'em some time before release.

I hope we actually get some new hot tag animations, but it's unlikely at this point since we've yet to hear about it.

All these achievements seem easy enough, although I can only imagine the Ringmaster award will lead to several broken controllers from move spammers.

Oh shit, totally forgot that hot tags were being reintroduced. Be nice to see a video of 'em some time before release.

They never acutally left. On last gen at least, though I'm pretty sure I saw them on 17. Or maybe on 16. Whatever the matter, they've been in very recently.

Nice, bout time they changed up the trophies.

Indeed, they were the same for years.

No having to grind MyCareer for titles, so unless you have to win them all to "win" mycareer, the stress of the most boring mode is gone. It took me two *censored*ing weeks of playing every day for hours to win that god damn IC title belt. 7 in game months to rank up once from 7th to 6th. If I wasn't so addicting to getting every achievement possible I would've killed myself. I count time cosuming as possible, it's shit like "win 50 bajllion times online" that I don't count

Any there's probably only two/three I wont get on here which would be winning 100 RTG matches (lol), a team up match (stupid that) and... eh probably all the online tbh

Also it's kinda randomly lol that fighting as the Miz is a silver

I hope we actually get some new hot tag animations, but it's unlikely at this point since we've yet to hear about it.

All these achievements seem easy enough, although I can only imagine the Ringmaster award will lead to several broken controllers from move spammers.

hot tag is completely different. it's not some canned sequence. you bump, you start to crawl towards your corner and press the Y button when in range to leap to make the tag. you rollout and your teammate comes in fired up. he's buffed during this time and can perform a small bump & feed sequence (2 bump & quick recoveries and they will stay down on the 3rd) it's not perfect but it has so much potential...

Nice list, but alot are weak.

'Playing as a certain superstar to gain an achievement'

Achievements should not be that easy to achieve, but i'll take a crack at them.

Tbh an easy list has been needed from WWE for a while. WWE 16 and 17 are two of the grindiest in existence

Getting all of them on the last two are 0.1%. How is two 0.1% games acceptable? that means they're literally two of the hardest for all games as I said. less than 1% of players were able to get every single one. If WWE 17 sold 2.5 million copies as it seems to suggest online, it means only 2500 people managed to do it

On Xbox only 327 people won the IC title. I am one of those 327

Getting all the managers on 17 is 0.3% and I've done it because I'm clearly a masochist

I won all the offline ones and it took me forever and for most of them I'm in the less than 1% that did them

Those are not good ahcievements. After two god awful years, it's finally time we had a nice easy one.

You probably think I'm taking it too seriously and I suppose I am but meh, it's my shit. I'll grind as much as needed and it's nice to get a breather on this one for once.

Two weeks it took playing every day for hours to get the IC title. That's shit. It took me 7 in game months to get from rank 7 to rank 6.

So happy I'll be able to Platinum 2K18. I've Platinum'd 2K14 and 15 but 16 and 17 were impossible.

I wouldn't say it's impossible. It's just retardely grindy. If online ones didn't exist, I'd have it. Or even if the online was less of a grind. From what I've read, it takes around 600 wins (and that would be without losing) to get the three online ones

It would only be impossible if they were gtliched and didn't unlock. Anyone that is willing to win 600 times online will have it

That's only 0.1% of players, though. Unlike with the IC title, I'm not one of those 0.1%, so kudos to anyone who managed that.

Archived