Gameplay Thread

Ernez

FINALLY!!! I've been wishing for this Emerald Flowsion for so long..

giphy.gif

It really is a great animation. Looks like it has a lot of impact.

Too much probably to hope for the long awaited return of the Tiger Driver 91/Dangerous Driver in the moves dlc as this is certainly there for Cena but, hey babysteps.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That new Vader entrance is awesome, but I'm gonna miss his "IT'S VADER TIME!" theme.

seeing him with his Big Van Vader head piece makes me happy. im actually gonna enjoy using him more this year. he's just gonna wreck shit as my monster heel in my Legends Universe. :D

I still don't see it. Didn't bait him. I stated how I felt about his complaining. Because he does it in every single thread. It's tedious. But cool Ernez, cool.

Yes, let's just pretend that's the only thing I do. Positive postings or postings where I just posted new videos doesn't exist.

I agree with A.O.L.! There's stating someone's own opinions and there's 95% of the time being negative and stating they probably won't be getting the game yet keep talking shit for every new thing.

The game won't be perfect but taking negativity to new levels and focusing on every negative is the true flame baiting

I agree with A.O.L.! There's stating someone's own opinions and there's 95% of the time being negative and stating they probably won't be getting the game yet keep talking shit for every new thing.

The game won't be perfect but taking negativity to new levels and focusing on every negative is the true flame baiting

I NEVER stated that.

What the f' people. Not only is everyone just ignoring every positive thing I say, now people just imagine things and put words in my mouth.

I already said I never stated that, but let's just ignore that and continue to accuse people for things they never said. Cause it's the easiest thing to do.

This are the things people should get warning for. That's character assassination.

Reported.

Yup. Thanks btw.

I NEVER stated that.

What the f' people. Not only is everyone just ignoring every positive thing I say, now people just imagine things and put words in my mouth.

This are the things people should get warning for. That's character assassination.

Reported.

So now you're character? You reported me?

That's the biggest snitch and pussy move! You annoy me but I would never actually report your ass

So anyone seen Baron Corbin's entrance to see what entrance music he has? Is it is old theme or new theme without the lyrics?

I HIGHLY doubt it'll be the lyric version as he only debuted it last week?

I NEVER stated that.

Reported.

That's the biggest snitch and pussy move! You annoy me but I would never actually report your ass

That's a pussy move? So you say this thread and others are full of pussies? Cause I get reported left and right for my opinions.

But hey, it's better to lay words in other people's mouth and to twist the facts, even if these people already said that these things were never stated, that's ok?

That's called bullying.

I NEVER stated that.

Reported.

That's a pussy move? So you say this thread and others are full of pussies? Cause I get reported left and right for my opinions.

But hey, it's better to lay words in other people's mouth and to twist the facts, even if these people already said that these things were never stated, that's ok?

That's called bullying.

Oh shut the *Censored* up already. Don't act like the victim and you probably deserve to get reported left right up and down

Archived