Gameplay Thread

Ernez

I'm thankful the youtubers got all of these videos but really ain't a fan of them. Especially someone like Denizky, who likes to commentate over gameplay or Pulse, who likes to be in the videos commentating like a streamer and is super hyper and trying to be funny while apprently being obsessed with "bringing back dad wrestling"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thankful the youtubers got all of these videos but really ain't a fan of them. Especially someone like Denizky, who likes to commentate over gameplay or Pulse, who likes to be in the videos commentating like a streamer and is super hyper and trying to be funny while apprently being obsessed with "bringing back dad wrestling"

Macho T is the worst

Agree the Royal Rumble looks fun with surprise elimination. I am still not used in seeing 8 wrestlers in the ring and I am very happy with that. Only complaint is that why is the camera still not facing the entrance way, theme music volume are so low, and lastly why does the nameplate where the name of the superstar entering and number not showing up.

Speaking of 8 man matches, the game looks good as I barely see lag during gameplay (or I may be wrong since I am now stopping myself to watch other videos since I want to surprise myself and I hate watching Youtubers who don't know how to play the game properly). I hope this is the same with normal PS4 since they are playing the game in PS4 Pro.

Emerald Flowsion yo

I like, though I hope it didn't kill the old one. That thing was a absurdly brutal thing of beauty. One of the few head spikes in the game where even the most brutal otherwise were just head drops.

I doubt it, since this emerald flowsion is DLC. Pin combo has me marking out though!

Gotta say, the rumble looks like it might actually be fun to play and watch this year. Only a change more than 10 years in the making.

How? I watched the first rumble that got posted today and didn't enjoyed it at all, that was bugmania. Too short themes, around feels like 2 seconds long, 2 major bugs/freezes, same boring camera angle. It was the same shit as last year.

Do you remember the year when they completely overhauled the rumble for the first time? That was amazing. Camera angle to the stage, many wrestlers got their own little rumble entrance including pyro and many gameplay improvements. That was as close as it can get to the real one. Presentation deluxe.

This here is the same uninspired shit show like last year. :/

Macho T is the worst

This, that guy is the S*** literally. I am not watching his videos. And I agree that we are thankful for them to showcase the game early but please stop commentating and having a PIP (picture in a picture) in their videos. I am fine with the long a$$ intros and watermarks but those two I mentioned is the worst as I want to enjoy their video raw.

Gotta say, the rumble looks like it might actually be fun to play and watch this year. Only a change more than 10 years in the making.

How? I watched the first rumble that got posted today and didn't enjoyed it at all, that was bugmania. Too short themes, around feels like 2 seconds long, 2 major bugs/freezes, same boring camera angle. It was the same shit as last year.

Do you remember the year when they completely overhauled the rumble for the first time? That was amazing. Camera angle to the stage, many wrestlers got their own little rumble entrance including pyro and many gameplay improvements. That was as close as it can get to the real one. Presentation deluxe.

The rumble match that I saw didn't have any bugs or freezes it in.

Yo get out. Seriously get out. Lol I could've sworn you also stated you weren't getting the game. So if you're not getting it why are you even here?

I preferred Rumbles from HCTP back, so different strokes I guess. As for buggyness, It's a Yukes Wrestling game, it might as well be considered a feature.

Good to hear, let's hope major bugs there are very rare, cause it was quite shocking what went wrong there.

Yo get out. Seriously get out. Lol I could've sworn you also stated you weren't getting the game. So if you're not getting it why are you even here?

Yo, I never stated that, get your facts straight.

Good to hear, let's hope major bugs there are very rare, cause it was quite shocking what went wrong there.

Here's a video of the one I saw and other then some wrestlers bumping into eachother nothing seemed buggy to me anyways.

Here's a video of the one I saw and other then some wrestlers bumping into eachother nothing seemed buggy to me anyways.

Thanks, will watch it. Here is the other one:

Stop, this is flamebaiting.

I don't see it, but ok,

I don't see it, but ok,

You're baiting him to talk crap to you. There is no reason to tell him to get out. He can express his opinion.

Archived