Gameplay Thread

Ernez

Has anyone else been getting where you do a strike or grapple and your wrestler just sort of does a half punch then nothing happens?

are you talking about the feint punch? this isn't a bug rather it's used to indicate that your target is currently in a state where you can't interact with them.

Yeah, you get a similar animation if you try to go for a springboard to the outside without the skill to do so.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weapons continue to be broken in this game. Each and every weapon can be abused by forcing the opponent to reverse only for them to either get put right back down, or force a second reversal to avoid a follow up attack.

I don't understand why they don't make weapons break like in previous years. Chairs and the baseball bat in particular continue to be spammed.

This is such an underrated problem. And is one of the main reasons I'm forced to play with the reversal limit off. Weapons are completely exploitable to make someone use all their reversals

I love the fact that the AI will use every move in this Arsenal even ones that used to never do like a secondary finisher

The weapons continue to be broken in this game. Each and every weapon can be abused by forcing the opponent to reverse only for them to either get put right back down, or force a second reversal to avoid a follow up attack.

I don't understand why they don't make weapons break like in previous years. Chairs and the baseball bat in particular continue to be spammed.

This is such an underrated problem. And is one of the main reasons I'm forced to play with the reversal limit off. Weapons are completely exploitable to make someone use all their reversals

because weapon breaking is unrealistic

I love the fact that I attacked Sabu with a steel chair in an 8 man tag the next night he has a fca match with Corbin who attacked him

I love the fact that I attacked Sabu with a steel chair in an 8 man tag the next night he has a fca match with Corbin who attacked him

The ai seems to have gotten a bit smarter this year. It still does have it's noticeable flaws though.

Tag matches are so much better with the new hot tag and rollout system. roll out system should be in anything involving more than 2 players.

I like the idea of squash matches we have now. I wish 1 on 2 tornado had that. I tried squashing kalisto and sin cara with braun and they squashed me lol.

Auto-reversals? I have never seen this happen. AI will POUND me for more than three moves in a row, same with online, I've never had a reversal trigger automatically.

Yeah, every few moves an automatic reversla happens whether you have a reversla slot available or not. I wish they'd at least give us the option to turn if off.

I noticed the A.I. reversing everything too, it may need some balancing. I had my ass handed to em last night by the A.I. I kinda liked it after the last few games have been so easy.

I will say it is refreshing that the AI is so hard now, i'm actually losing alot of matches. On one hand it is annoying that the reversal window is so small now and it makes it hard to get a good flow going, but on the other hand it makes matches more challenging which is good.

Auto-reversals? I have never seen this happen. AI will POUND me for more than three moves in a row, same with online, I've never had a reversal trigger automatically.

Yeah, every few moves an automatic reversla happens whether you have a reversla slot available or not. I wish they'd at least give us the option to turn if off.

I noticed the A.I. reversing everything too, it may need some balancing. I had my ass handed to em last night by the A.I. I kinda liked it after the last few games have been so easy.

I've seen it trigger with the AI when I'm pounding them sometimes. But it never triggers with me with the AI is going to town on me and won't even let me up. Doesn't happen with me online either when I come across someone who's found all the hard-to-reverse moves and loaded their CAW up with them.

This game has been out for almost a week now and not a single person has mentioned there's 2 Pounces in the game lol.

I've been marking out the entire time I've had it because of this tbh. I got asked if its a good game and I said "The Pounce is back in the game and there's 2 versions!"

*turns game off* *Censored* this game and its bullshit reversal system. Out.

I wish they'd get rid of the automatic reverals. It ruins the game play as you can't get a realistic lead in the match. I don't know why Yukes/2K think that in pro wrestling, a counter has to be performed after every 3 moves.

automatic reversals are not the issue per se. i hope to have something re: the reversal rates in the near future.

Selectable reversals for next year's game would make this game, lit as hell, Timmy. ?

*turns game off* *Censored* this game and its bullshit reversal system. Out.

I wish they'd get rid of the automatic reverals. It ruins the game play as you can't get a realistic lead in the match. I don't know why Yukes/2K think that in pro wrestling, a counter has to be performed after every 3 moves.

automatic reversals are not the issue per se. i hope to have something re: the reversal rates in the near future.

Selectable reversals for next year's game would make this game, lit as hell, Timmy. ?

Hell yes! You could kinda do it by giving us defensive move positions like...

When your head is under someones arm (suplex,ddt position)

When your head is between somones legs(lol, you know what I mean, powerbomb, piledriver position)

ETC.

We could select randomize or specific animation depending on that move position

ARE YOU *censored*ING KIDDING ME!!!??!?? I have two objectives for the MITB match. I hit multiple people with a ladder and more. And win. And its saying I failed the use the ladder objective! Seriously I killed myself winning that match. Im legit pissed. Just killed my whole my Player vibe. *censored*ing furious.

ARE YOU *censored*ING KIDDING ME!!!??!?? I have two objectives for the MITB match. I hit multiple people with a ladder and more. And win. And its saying I failed the use the ladder objective! Seriously I killed myself winning that match. Im legit pissed. Just killed my whole my Player vibe. *censored*ing furious.

It wants you to hit a ladder finisher OMG.

You're not the only one with that exact same problem. Drives me nuts. Especially since the AI reversed my Ladder Finisher three times in a single match.

Well damnit, it shouldve specified that!!!!! Lol Im done with that mode right now though. I dont have the energy to put in another 30 mins.

Well damnit, it shouldve specified that!!!!! Lol Im done with that mode right now though. I dont have the energy to put in another 30 mins.

I know how you feel, that mission pissed me off too. It needs to be way more specific on the objectives.

Archived