Gameplay Thread

Ernez

Is Chain Grappling still in? I haven't seen it in any video.

Hey, I was worried about them removing it too but I saw it in one of the Singles Woman's match vids. No worries!

I think I heard Chain Grapples can be done manually and does not have to be done at the start of a match.

Chain grappling in the video above.

Wow, I have to say I'm really impressed with the brand new audio atmosphere in the NXT area.

I mean sure, in the entrance they are way too loud and the music is too quiet and they chant "NXT" too many times in the match but the rest sounds so great. When it goes from quiet to cheers it feels so good and realistic. It's a unique background noise that you can't get in any other arena in the game. Surprising that they still do such an effort, did not expect this.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="WVIP" post="10920675" timestamp=

Womans entrance videos

I watched Paiges video and Jojo said making HIS way to the ring

Thats messed up

The commentating just sucks. Saw the video where RVD lands two VanDaminators and Cole is crickets in one scene and keeps talking about whatever they were talking about like nothing happened.

Graves called RVDs rolling thunder a senton. I know the sport is just entertainment, but try to act like the video game characters are part of your job and show some enthusiasm. Its sad

Has any of the youtubers given review videos yet or like new initial thoughts, rated the game or mention whether they like this over some other games in the franchise?

I don't care about that stuff but just really curious what the buzz is among them. They have released ton of video but are they actually excited or what?

Itsmyyard says its much better than 2k17 , he is excited as it #askthe revolution or whatever her tag is, one is an all round gamer, they other more towards females and universe , but have said very excited to get the game

[quote name="WVIP" post="10920675" timestamp=

Womans entrance videos

I watched Paiges video and Jojo said making HIS way to the ring

Thats messed up

The commentating just sucks. Saw the video where RVD lands two VanDaminators and Cole is crickets in one scene and keeps talking about whatever they were talking about like nothing happened.

Graves called RVDs rolling thunder a senton. I know the sport is just entertainment, but try to act like the video game characters are part of your job and show some enthusiasm. Its sad

Commentary this year seems flavourless

Just bor8ng talk no interesting stories, mainly how will he do in the match he looks ready, open ended,

I miss the king making jokes telling back stories etc

Is Chain Grappling still in? I haven't seen it in any video.

Hey, I was worried about them removing it too but I saw it in one of the Singles Woman's match vids. No worries!

I think I heard Chain Grapples can be done manually and does not have to be done at the start of a match.

Chain grappling in the video above.

Wow, I have to say I'm really impressed with the brand new audio atmosphere in the NXT area.

I mean sure, in the entrance they are way too loud and the music is too quiet and they chant "NXT" too many times in the match but the rest sounds so great. When it goes from quiet to cheers it feels so good and realistic. It's a unique background noise that you can't get in any other arena in the game. Surprising that they still do such an effort, did not expect this.

Revelleution said she lowerd the music to avoid copyright strikes. It's louder in the actual game.

I know Jericho doesn't do this in real life but Jericho's come backwould look so much better if you did a top rope dropkick instead of what we got

I wonder if they have his little corner apron jumping head kick he was doing before taking his little break. I really liked it.. not really a springboard move nor a highflying move.. just looks awesome when done right.

Reminds me of AJs springboard moonsault DDT.. he did it so well in the indys but rarely tried it in WWE.. probably because the people hes doing it to always botch it

I know Jericho doesn't do this in real life but Jericho's come backwould look so much better if you did a top rope dropkick instead of what we got

I wonder if they have his little corner apron jumping head kick he was doing before taking his little break. I really liked it.. not really a springboard move nor a highflying move.. just looks awesome when done right.

Reminds me of AJs springboard moonsault DDT.. he did it so well in the indys but rarely tried it in WWE.. probably because the people hes doing it to always botch it

Or he's older now and can't do it

That video with that obnoxious douche calling the game ''broken already'' pisses me off. Was it a one off glitch? Yeah, sure, but people over use the word ''broke'' too often. Broken means literally unable to beat a game or over powered. A one off glitch that isnt consistent does NOT mean ''broken''

Broken can mean so many things too many diff ppl, doesnt work, unplayable too glitchy, unbeatable, crashes loads, deletes your saves, freezes, or they broke the game, meaning its not as good as b4

The guy and the video with the crazy flying around big show I think the guy was joking the games already broken cos it looked so god dam funny ?

Broken can mean so many things too many diff ppl, doesnt work, unplayable too glitchy, unbeatable, crashes loads, deletes your saves, freezes, or they broke the game, meaning its not as good as b4

The guy and the video with the crazy flying around big show I think the guy was joking the games already broken cos it looked so god dam funny ?

Saying the word "broken" where it isn't prohibited can really mess up developers. If their game is ever ACTUALLY broken aka you CANT play it even if you wanted to, then they wouldn't believe you because you've yelled broken too many times.

Good lawd. It took me 4 days damn near to get to the end of this topic. Those levees broke on Tuesday and I just got swept away. Didn't even watch all of the vids, like some entrances, several matches, and backstage and omg stuff.

Loving all the improvements. Doesn't look like enough in CAS changed but I'd have to dive in myself cause I know I missed some. Vaders entrance, prolly my favorite legend entrance ever. Everybody looks great with a few exceptions, nobody to name off the top. The ladies are looking really good this this year like Asuka and Steph really caught my attention, Steph having been one of the hardest to nail in gaming history. Rumble looks good. Commentary and announce team are giving me a.headache though between it.just being bad and commentary cutting off Jojo (that's her name right) and then cutting themselves off between entrances. They should just finish what they're saying and then start the next entrance but whatever. Still don't see his.they get away with lackluster delivery

Few nice surprises like the prematch animations being selectable. Very cool. One comment several pages I had to quirk a brow at. Somebody saying that THq would never let us change victory.animations? You mean the same company that allowed us to MAKE victory animations? XD sometimes I think people just go out of their way to crap on THq and ignore the blueprint they laid for.the series just like you ignore 2k's attention to detail as soon as you see a.Batista Bomb you're not familiar with and says it sucks when it.doesn't suck any less than Batista's sucky awkward bombs. But you strive for perfection, I get it. Imperfect humans always demanding perfection from imperfect humans. Heh

All in all game looks good. Can't get it day 1 though, not quite enough incentive at the moment, but I'll keep a close eye on My Career vids and what's going to be one hell of a vicious creation scene. The CAWs, the alts, the arenas. I'm ready

Archived