Gameplay Thread

Ernez

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think Johnny Gargano looks too pale?

I'm more concerned about Ciampa. Wtf is up with his red body and white head?

Honestly, everyone is a little bit too pink or way too white. It's ... offputting.

Sami Zayn almost looks like Sheamus.

Does Cedric Alexander have a new Lumbar Check? Cause i hate the current one we got, mainly because theres no sound of impact when the opponent hits his knees.

Yup.

He has a new one and it's beautiful!

Awesome! Thank you Tim! Didn't think we'd get a new one, figured he'd just get stuck with the old one, but yeah can't wait to see it. I'm trying my best not to look at anything right now, none of the moves/entrances/matches.

I apologise if this has been answered already, but does anyone know if they fixed the stupid HIAC glitch where the opponent wouldn't fall through the top when taking a bump, but would instead be pushed to the side while the top breaks?

You can fall through the cell

so, you can manually change the wall trons, the minitron, the apron/ring post trons and the stage ramp trons. that'll help with the nxt/legends that don't have graphics.

:facepalm:

Why must these youtubers make such crappy caws? That CAW almost made me want to barf lol, no jk, looked like a 3 year old made it..

That is one UGLY CAW, but then again so was the last one. Im glad they create fugly ones, so we can fully see what we can do, but then again, I created a Jason Voorhees unmasked CAW who looked just like him, so yeah..

Yeah, DenkOps didn't show everything in CAW mode like I thought he would... just what he wanted to.

That is one UGLY CAW, but then again so was the last one. Im glad they create fugly ones, so we can fully see what we can do, but then again, I created a Jason Voorhees unmasked CAW who looked just like him, so yeah..

Yeah, DenkOps didn't show everything in CAW mode like I thought he would... just what he wanted to.

I think we need a CAW maker to get big enough to go. I'd like to know everything about it myself, but as frustrating as it can be I do understand that they want to show what their audience demands. So if they have a My Career series for example, I get why they'd focus on that for their fan base.

I don't tend to watch them until this time of year, so I don't feel I can push what I want to see on them. :lol:

Archived