Gameplay Thread

Ernez

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus this is the worst video I have ever seen. I skipped through him screeching his way through the first part only to have that guy in a box in the corner the whole time screeching about everything. unbearable.

I agree 100%

I didn't know there's someone more annoying than Macho T. I did not bear to watch the video because of his face and voice. How the hell did he even get those subs.

Jesus this is the worst video I have ever seen. I skipped through him screeching his way through the first part only to have that guy in a box in the corner the whole time screeching about everything. unbearable.

I agree 100%

I didn't know there's someone more annoying than Macho T. I did not bear to watch the video because of his face and voice. How the hell did he even get those subs.

This ^^

I hope the position feeding system let's me get a more natural setup for the Helluva Kick.

Thats exactly the idea. As long as you have a finisher and they bump near the corner there is a chance they will feed into position

Wonderful. I just remembered Zayn has that corner exploder, I hope that works.

Based off Pulse's F4W video, Ohno does seem extremely fun to play as. And honestly Ohno's model is really damn good, it's realy just the jersey holding it back and even that doesn't look that bad in the game. Roddy looks perfect. Ciampa looks almost perfect, I know his head is a bit pale but I know about that much, amazing model though. Gargano man...there's only two issues with him but they're very big issues, he's never been that pale, and he's like 6'3 230 lbs in the game. He's huge lmao but I know he'll still be very fun to use.

Hopefully it won't be long till these 2 attires get created.

eDCUqlV.jpg

XNeCInJ.jpg

Right few things I would like to know if anyone has found out or already knows this

Can you co op play online universe with a friend or friends online?

Can you assign managers to superstars on universe permenatly meaning not having to set up for each match.?

Can we add face paint to ingame superstars, can we still dye there hair?

Also can superstars be on multiple shows in universe mode?

I hope the position feeding system let's me get a more natural setup for the Helluva Kick.

Thats exactly the idea. As long as you have a finisher and they bump near the corner there is a chance they will feed into position
Wonderful. I just remembered Zayn has that corner exploder, I hope that works.

Based off Pulse's F4W video, Ohno does seem extremely fun to play as. And honestly Ohno's model is really damn good, it's realy just the jersey holding it back and even that doesn't look that bad in the game. Roddy looks perfect. Ciampa looks almost perfect, I know his head is a bit pale but I know about that much, amazing model though. Gargano man...there's only two issues with him but they're very big issues, he's never been that pale, and he's like 6'3 230 lbs in the game. He's huge lmao but I know he'll still be very fun to use.

Hopefully it won't be long till these 2 attires get created.

eDCUqlV.jpg

XNeCInJ.jpg

Yea his ingame attire is pants!

Looking at them 2 attires makes me feel like having a ohno vs Owens match

KO VS KO

Right few things I would like to know if anyone has found out or already knows this

Can you assign managers to superstars on universe permenatly meaning not having to set up for each match.?

1. No. 2. No. 3. Yes

1. No. 2. No. 3. Yes

Cheers ?

i am absolute happy that 2k is not the simple copy and paste brand from last years games

speaking of for example vader or rikishi or retro jericho... hope some can show us lex luger and the other guys like ddp

YouTube video full menu and superstars

Lex Luger has changed but for the worse, hairs much lighter

Ddp has had his 96/99 ? Model redone his hair is flattened

Archived