Gameplay Thread

Ernez

So batista bomb this year kinda less impact, where he's supposed to hold up for a few second before hit the opponent to the floor.

But I'm fine with the move. Hopefully we still have last year's Batista Bomb.

giphy.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'll be skipping KO's entrance most of the time

I don't understand how this gimmick got in the game. Did 2K seriously think he would keep it long term? I hope his old trons are in but I doubt it.

I don't get the problem everyone seems to have with the new Batista Bomb, it looks fine to me, and i freaking love it that we finally got a pin combo with it. Yeah he doesn't hold them there for a second and slam them down as forceful as Batista sometimes hit it, but Batista did hit the move that way alot.

I mean just look at some of these Batista Bombs, especially the first one in the vid on Undertaker, its almost exactly how the new one looks

The one at 20:00 on Booker T is the one i guess you all want but as evidence in the video it was hit differently all the time.

The new Batista Bomb is definetly bad but I actually like the new Five Star Frog Splash. Hopefully the old ones are still in though, I like having options!

Tim thinks they are fine which scares me. Please at least have the old Batista Bomb (probably Beast Bomb).

Look at it this way. We're better off in the moves department than we were in the PS3/360 days. I remember a time when every chokeslam sell was a backflip.

So batista bomb this year kinda less impact, where he's supposed to hold up for a few second before hit the opponent to the floor.

But I'm fine with the move. Hopefully we still have last year's Batista Bomb.

giphy.gif

yeh...im not liking that at all.

but maybe it looks better in-game? Maybe the old one is still in? Maybe i just use Sitout Powerbomb 4 and forget this exists?

Does anyone know if there's any new table bumps? Or ladder specials?

It's still bothering me.

The ring's bouncing during entrance and winning scene, but not move at all during the gameplay.

It's very bad guys, it has been 4 years now.

They try to fake it with the crappy camera shake effect for years.

and the fact that no one complain about it, really make me sad.

Agreed. Looks like they're wrestling on a concrete block.

Archived