Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmerc

Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Wonder who will be in the ladders, tables and chairs matches. All the heavy hitters are in the main event.

Guessing chairs for Balor/Wyatt?

Now they can add Neville to Kalisto VS Ernez. Have him beat Kalisto on RAW or 205 Live and earn the shot. Give them the ladder match at TLC and BOOM...

Triple threat instead of a 1 on 1 trainwreck.

I read that as Ernez vs. Kalisto confirmed!

imo Ernez shouldn't be in that match. Hasn't really done anything to earn a title shot. Sure. He's a mod, but you don't even see ThreeG getting title matches in the WWE.

Remember who the original third man in The Shield was going to be instead of Reigns? :shifty: Not that I think it's going to happen but this would be a great way to debut Ohno.

Remember who the original third man in The Shield was going to be instead of Reigns? :shifty: Not that I think it's going to happen but this would be a great way to debut Ohno.

Oh yeah

Hope it's as good as their Takeover match in London. :D

Fr, that match was dope. I have a feeling they won't get the opportunity to ve such a good match, though.

Face Authors of Pain.

why the hell is it a 3 v 4 ?!!??!

So they can say "ROMAN OVERCAME THE ODDS ONCE AGAIN" at the end of the PPV.

I actually think the Shield will lose this one and then at Survivor Series they'll get a 4th partner, could be someone ass like Big Show or a debuting NXT star.

If Raws Survivor Series team isnt The Shield, Braun & Samoa Joe then they can *Censored* off for being dumb. That is the most winning team ever.

Vs. Owens, Styles, Nakamura, Rusev & Orton.

Face Authors of Pain.

Holy shit that would be a scary stable just off looks alone, especially if The Shield use their old gear. Look like an actual squad.

If Raws Survivor Series team isnt The Shield, Braun & Samoa Joe then they can *Censored* off for being dumb. That is the most winning team ever.

Vs. Owens, Styles, Nakamura, Rusev & Orton.

Would be an amazing match. But you know they gunna put Jinder in there.