Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Id put the title on her right away. Cut out all the boring shit lol.

I agree. Not everyone who comes up from NXT needs to have some long, drawn-out story in their pursuit for a championship - especially for a character like Asuka.

Bray is gonna be dressed up in facepaint I think for Sister Abigail. I hope he does not go full on drag as that would make poor Finn forfit the match and swim back home to ireland in itself, as the salt water would help burn the image from his eyes.

Do people really expect Alexa to beat Asuka? I know she's been on top for most of the year, but they've not built Alexa up to be this unstoppable force and it's not like Alexa will remain on top forever. Someone will come along and beat her and it'll probably be Asuka.

Yeah because Vince likes blonds and Bliss is the face of the division.

Look at the people posting that crap. Asuka will be fine.

Edited by Respect The Beard

I fully expect Alexa to retain over Asuka lmao

With a single DDT after an eye poke or something lol

Yeah

The WWE is obsessed with streaks and records, so Asuka will probably be undefeated on the main roster....at least for a while.

Edited by GDAWG

From what I've heard Asuka isn't even going for Alexa straight away. Alexa will retain over Mickie eeeeasy, they may have another match and then they'll move on.

Asuka meanwhile will move through literally all of the women's roster on RAW, in feuds or one time matches and eventually collide with Alexa for the title and destroy her like she's done everyone else, and then hold the title for a long time :D

From what I've heard Asuka isn't even going for Alexa straight away. Alexa will retain over Mickie eeeeasy, they may have another match and then they'll move on.

Asuka meanwhile will move through literally all of the women's roster on RAW, in feuds or one time matches and eventually collide with Alexa for the title and destroy her like she's done everyone else, and then hold the title for a long time :D

Alexa once beat Mickie with a punch to the head knocking her out.

Braun beating both Ambrose and Rollins has to mean something more than just more wins for Strowman.

I believe the Miz will be somehow taken out of the equation and it will be Braun and the Bar taking on a newly reunited Shield.

Grudge Match
Tables, Ladders & Chairs 4-on-3 Handicap Match
The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Cesaro & Sheamus

ptXpUdT.jpg

RAW Debut Match
Singles Match
Asuka vs. Emma

Q1UtPXw.jpg