Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Closer to 100 times better than to 3, tbh... and I'm not even an Orton fan.

Lol...absurdity at its finest.

Can you even comprehend what 100x a talent value would be? Jinder is not THAT bad. He's a decent/average wrestler. Being twice the performer someone is, is plenty. 100x is just a ridiculous claim all around. It's the kind of thing that a small child says before they learn how values actually work. :lol:

Hes not THAT bad? You must have low standards or something. Hes definitely that bad and worse actually, -_-

So the card looks like trash aside from the main event...

What the hell happened to the gimmick matches?

RIGHT!!?

It really sucks I'm hoping they will randomly announce stipulations either during the week or on the night. Would be such a waste otherwise.

Extremely surprised there isnt a Ladder Match or a Tables Match. Could be a wise choice to create even more hype for the main event but also could be a reveal later tonight on 205 Live. Though I think Alexa and Mickie deserve a stipulation too.

Yeah this PPV is not looking that good at all. Only match that really grabs my attention is Asuka vs Emma. Adding Kane to the ME has ruined the hype for me. I love Kane and he's been one of my favorites over the years but he isn't needed for this match and in 2017 i find it incredibly boring having him in major matches.

"AND NOW... WWE RAW presents... TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs!"

... where no matches bar one makes use of any of those things.

Yet.

5 days before the show

Sure, but that hasn't stopped them adding stipulations that late before. It's crap booking, but I'm not debating that. They could still announce one as a tables match on Thursday or whatever.

Not getting hopes up for added stips; It's not like WWE doesn't already have this track record of themed PPVs with only one or two match stips. It happens pretty much every time there is a themed event. At best, we can probably hope for some of the regular matches turning into brawls with the weapons in the arena.

Extremely surprised there isnt a Ladder Match or a Tables Match. Could be a wise choice to create even more hype for the main event but also could be a reveal later tonight on 205 Live. Though I think Alexa and Mickie deserve a stipulation too.

Everyone deserves something these days... and it's not like Alexa has a good track record with gimmick matches...

Eh, I dont mean to shit on classiq but the dude thinks the women deserve everything no matter what.

The focus should be on the folks who have the potential to make the most out of a gimmick for the audience. Not on, Women deserve this and that. Or men for that matter. For example, if this was Asuka VS Nikki Cross, Im sure they can do wonders with a stipulation.

It's not just classiq on the women, though, it seems to be a lot of people on everybody. 'Oh dude, Jinder deserved the belt because he got in shape and always did what was told'. 'Oh, man Naomi deserved the belt because she got better and has been there for a while'. Eh, sounds like that 'every kid gets an award' mentality, not a fan.

Fans said that about Jinder? Not rhetorical. Legit didnt see that said here. I know I was personally okay with Jinder at first because it surprised me and I like new faces in the main event scene. Same reason I was cool with Swagger and whoever else having an unexpected run. But yeah, he sucks.

Back to the point, I agree with you. Because I *censored*ing hate that mentality. Especially in the case of Naomi and Nattie.

Really think they're making a mistake not having a CW ladder match for N1C. For a struggling division, things like that should be a no brainer. I don't think enough people care about that damn tag match we're getting.

Archived