Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously looking forward to that match, I'm not expecting Miz to do much wrestling as much as some heel tactic shit.

Something is telling me Braun isn't on anyone's team necessarily. At least towards the end.

He was. His first actual loss by pinfall/submission was to Reigns at the PPV before Mania last year. Braun only got pinned twice in his televised career so far. No need to add another one a month afterwards. Especially if hes a monster.

Rusev was undefeated until he got pinned by Cena. Then he started getting pinned by everybody. I was saying that I dont want to see Braun suffer the same fate.

I don't want Braun to eat the pin because I want him to decimate this forced ass reunion of The Shield and pin Reigns instead.

Or all of them at the same time.

But preferably just Reigns.

Shield is history. Braun is the present. Braun is the future. Braun is our hero and savior. Braun is God.

He was. His first actual loss by pinfall/submission was to Reigns at the PPV before Mania last year. Braun only got pinned twice in his televised career so far. No need to add another one a month afterwards. Especially if hes a monster.

Rusev was undefeated until he got pinned by Cena. Then he started getting pinned by everybody. I was saying that I dont want to see Braun suffer the same fate.

And one loss, which would make 3, which isn't any different than 2, which is against 3 former world champions and main eventers in their own right, means that Braun is gonna "suffer the same fate" as Rusev?

Pfft.

Are you trolling? I swear you argue just to argue sometimes.

It was an example. Once he begins to get pinned more often, it doesnt mean anything anymore. He went unpinned for over a year until losing to Lesnar. There is literally no point to him taking a pin when guys like Miz or Cesaro are in the match.

My main point is that I agree with Willow and dont see why Braun needs to be pinned. If I was booking the character, he wouldnt have been pinned twice.

I would love for Braun turnning on the MizBar, turning the match into a 3 vs. 3 vs. Braun match, in which the other 6 men have to work together to put Braun down

Braun turns on his team and then we get a WarGames Match at Survivor Series. The Shield vs. The Miz & The Bar vs. Strowman, Dallas & Axel. :shifty:

Letting him "eat pins" and having him get pinned by (again) 3 former world champion main eventers, in a TLC match and on PPV are two different things. By saying "eat a pin" you assuming that he's in the match just to do that, but what if the finish is really awesome and each member has to do everything they can to put him down? That's hardly 'eating' anything, that's continuing to make him look like a *censored*ing monster even in defeat. People can be defeated and still keep credibility and look good.

Also losing a random cage match on RAW is different than losing to a faction as strong as a The Shield on PPV.

I'm tempted to accuse you of trolling right now because usually you're one of the few on this site that sees reason with this sort of stuff, rather than blind assumptions.

In 95% of cases, Id agree. Regular main event guys can get pinned without it mattering all to much. I just think monster characters should be unstoppable.

I could never take Kane seriously as a monster because he would always lose. I want Braun to be the guy that rarely gets pinned. Once every few years.

Keep in mind Im also incredibly biased when it comes to Braun. I still think he should be undefeated.

Braun getting pinned at TLC would be retarded as *Censored*. Literally no good reason for it to happen.

I would love for Braun turnning on the MizBar, turning the match into a 3 vs. 3 vs. Braun match, in which the other 6 men have to work together to put Braun down

Braun turns on his team and then we get a WarGames Match at Survivor Series. The Shield vs. The Miz & The Bar vs. Strowman, Dallas & Axel. :shifty:

The Brauntourage?

In 95% of cases, Id agree. Regular main event guys can get pinned without it mattering all to much.

Wrestling history says otherwise.

Braun getting pinned at TLC would be retarded as *Censored*. Literally no good reason for it to happen.

The Brauntourage?

The Strowmen.

Archived