Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we're getting a spot where Miz launches himself off Braun's shoulders. Surprised they added Braun at TLC - thought they'd have saved him to be on Team Miz at Survivor Series (Against the Shield and Matt Hardy)

What's weird is that Orton really enjoyed being in the Wyatt Family because it was different, but then the climax sucked. And then the bonus chapter was......horrific.

Dude just needs to be a heel because he can't stand being a face. Feud with AJ. Maybe then we'll see peak Orton again.

Also the RKO alone makes him 100 times better than Mahal.

I'm surprised as hell that Emma is fighting Asuka. Figured they were gonna go w/ Sasha since its a fresh match-up, but I'm not mad at all, though. Asuka and Emma killed it at Takeover: London.

I cannot wait to hear "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta" hit those speakers again, it's gonna be dope. I hope The Shield use those skull balaclavas that they used right before they split.

I'm surprised as hell that Emma is fighting Asuka. Figured they were gonna go w/ Sasha since its a fresh match-up, but I'm not mad at all, though. Asuka and Emma killed it at Takeover: London.

I cannot wait to hear "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta" hit those speakers again, it's gonna be dope. I hope The Shield use those skull balaclavas that they used right before they split.

Emma is just being used as a pawn for Asuka to kill. They'll save Sasha for a big PPV pay-off, maybe even wrestlemania.

Emma is just being used as a pawn for Asuka to kill. They'll save Sasha for a big PPV pay-off, maybe even wrestlemania.

Or they'll just do it at a random Raw cause why not.

I'm hoping and expecting Asuka vs. Emma to be at least somewhat as competitive as their last match in London. And I'm sure Asuka vs. Sasha will likely be saved for a bigger PPV w/ some build-up, but I'm surprised they didnt go with her right away in order to get more eyes on the match considering how much more popular Sasha is than Emma.

I'm hoping and expecting Asuka vs. Emma to be at least somewhat as competitive as their last match in London. And I'm sure Asuka vs. Sasha will likely be saved for a bigger PPV w/ some build-up, but I'm surprised they didnt go with her right away in order to get more eyes on the match considering how much more popular Sasha is than Emma.

Asuka will start at the very bottom before getting to Alexa.

Why do you keep making posts like this as if you know every single detail about storyline/rivalry plans? Part of me feels like you really don't and it's so damn annoying to me sometimes, lol.

Why do you keep making posts like this as if you know every single detail about storyline/rivalry plans? Part of me feels like you really don't and it's so damn annoying to me sometimes, lol.

WWE are very predictable. Do I get it right all the time? No. I was right about Strowman joining Miz and The Bar against The Shield.

WWE are very predictable. Do I get it right all the time? No. I was right about Strowman joining Miz and The Bar against The Shield.

I feel like I would find you much less irritating if you opened half your posts with "I think" or "Maybe" rather than just making everything you say a statement as if you have some insider information. Give it a try!

Asuka vs Charlotte screams Wrestlemania. Hope they don't waste it on a random TV show or a B-PPV.

Thankfully they'Re on different brands atm. So the WWE would need something like a "Raw vs. SmackDown" setup in order to book that match

I think it has to be competitive because a squash doesn't really showcase Asuka at all. I'm hoping for 10 minutes at the least. Obviously Asuka will win conclusively in the end, but people tend to see through squash matches like this. I hope they give Asuka the chance to explore her full arsenal of moves, and Emma to push her.

Archived