Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Raws Survivor Series team isnt The Shield, Braun & Samoa Joe then they can *Censored* off for being dumb. That is the most winning team ever.

Vs. Owens, Styles, Nakamura, Rusev & Orton.
Would be an amazing match. But you know they gunna put Jinder in there.

Better than Orton tbh

Nah Orton is 100x better. And at Survivor Series it would make no sense to not have him.

100x? :lol: Such a massive overstatement. He's like, maybe two or three times as good as Jinder (when he actually tries)...but he never tries. And it's that lack of giving a shit that makes him intolerable. At least Jinder has conviction when it comes to his career. I'll take the average performer who gives 100% effort over the "sticking around for a paycheck" veteran any day of the week.

Ortons matches are at the very least tolerable and the potential for him to have a great match every now and then is there. Jinder has none of that every single damn match is the same and hes worse than Orton or Owens with the damn rest holds. Id take Orton over Jinder any day.

Actually *Censored* that i would take Khali over Jinder at this damn point.

Closer to 100 times better than to 3, tbh... and I'm not even an Orton fan.

Lol...absurdity at its finest.

Can you even comprehend what 100x a talent value would be? Jinder is not THAT bad. He's a decent/average wrestler. Being twice the performer someone is, is plenty. 100x is just a ridiculous claim all around. It's the kind of thing that a small child says before they learn how values actually work. :lol:

Orton is ass. He's literally the most complacent performer on the entire roster. Jinder sucks too but at least he tries. Orton hasn't given a shit in about two years.

Yes, Orton is the better performer but what's the point if you don't perform even remotely to your full extent?

If Raws Survivor Series team isnt The Shield, Braun & Samoa Joe then they can *Censored* off for being dumb. That is the most winning team ever.

Vs. Owens, Styles, Nakamura, Rusev & Orton.

I like Rusev but replace him and Orton with New Day.

I read that as Ernez vs. Kalisto confirmed!

I hope Kalisto *censored*s him up

Ew, *Censored* Rusev.

Should be saying *Censored* Orton.

Yeah, I should...but I think I'd personally take Orton over Rusev more times than not despite Orton being complacent as all hell for God knows how long now. At his core, I think Orton is a lot better than Rusev is whenever he decides to give a *Censored* in matches.

Ew, *Censored* Rusev.

Should be saying *Censored* Orton.

Yeah, I should...but I think I'd personally take Orton over Rusev more times than not despite Orton being complacent as all hell for God knows how long now. At his core, I think Orton is a lot better than Rusev is whenever he decides to give a *Censored* in matches.

ha! No.

Well no shit, but I'm not talking about recent years.

Rusev has only been around in recent years.

I know he has.

What I'm trying to say, is that any 5 Orton matches > any 5 Rusev matches or practically any good match Rusev has ever had since being in WWE. Right now, yes, Randy Orton is *censored*ing ass - and I think that's hard to disagree on, tbh. I think people would be stupid to think that Orton can't easily out-perform Rusev just about any day of the week if he wasn't so complacent and lackadaisical. Orton's one of the few talents that can legit have a good match with anyone on the roster, but he just doesn't care.

A shame. Last time he truly gave a damn must have been against Christian or Daniel Bryan right? And that was like 3 years ago or something.

His character is extremely meh right now and at least still decent in the ring but he knows he could be great and have actual top quality matches if he let lose and go for it.

Oh but yeah, I'd definetly have him on Team SmackDown for Survivor Series over Jinder. I'd have Rusev over Orton though

Grudge Match

Tables, Ladders & Chairs 4-on-3 Handicap Match

The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, The Miz, Cesaro & Sheamus

ptXpUdT.jpg

RAW Debut Match

Singles Match

Asuka vs. Emma

Q1UtPXw.jpg

RAW Womens Championship

Singles Match

Alexa Bliss © vs. Mickie James

JhWvBcc.jpg