Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people really expect Alexa to beat Asuka? I know she's been on top for most of the year, but they've not built Alexa up to be this unstoppable force and it's not like Alexa will remain on top forever. Someone will come along and beat her and it'll probably be Asuka.

From what I've heard Asuka isn't even going for Alexa straight away. Alexa will retain over Mickie eeeeasy, they may have another match and then they'll move on.

Asuka meanwhile will move through literally all of the women's roster on RAW, in feuds or one time matches and eventually collide with Alexa for the title and destroy her like she's done everyone else, and then hold the title for a long time :D

From what I've heard Asuka isn't even going for Alexa straight away. Alexa will retain over Mickie eeeeasy, they may have another match and then they'll move on.

Asuka meanwhile will move through literally all of the women's roster on RAW, in feuds or one time matches and eventually collide with Alexa for the title and destroy her like she's done everyone else, and then hold the title for a long time :D

Alexa once beat Mickie with a punch to the head knocking her out.

Archived