Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Grudge Match
Tables, Ladders & Chairs 5-on-3 Handicap Match
Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose vs. Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman & Kane

K67df03.jpg

RAW Womens Championship

Singles Match

Alexa Bliss © vs. Mickie James

pH7K57F.jpg

RAW Debut Match
Singles Match
Asuka vs. Emma

Q1UtPXw.jpg

Interpromotional Match

Singles Match
"The Demon" Finn Balor vs. AJ StylesfKqLj28.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Singles Match

Kalisto © vs. Enzo Amore

EnDjTf0.jpg

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann vs. Gentleman Jack Gallagher & The Brian Kendrick
jtRNpkj.jpg

Kickoff Match
Singles Match
Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox
Cnf7jI9.jpg

Kickoff Powerpoint Presentation
Cruiserweight Championship Edition
Presented by Drew Gulak
pK2Csxu.jpg

Interpromotional Match

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE TLC Poster Reveals Likely Main Event Match?

The following image is the reported poster for the WWE TLC pay-per-view, and all but gives away that there is a Shield reunion coming next month:

While the reunion isnt official on TV (yet), the poster features Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose together billed as The Shield. Early reports had them facing The Miztourage, but Pro Wrestling Sheet said that was not set in stone. Judging by last nights episode of RAW, we may end up seeing a combination of The Miz and The Bar facing off with the Hounds Of Justice later this month.

Mickie James will challenge Alexa Bliss for the Womens Championship, and Asuka will also make her RAW brand debut on the PPV, which takes place on October 22nd at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.

Check out the poster below:

TNVLJW4.jpg

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/887647-wwe-tlc-poster-reveals-likely-main-event-match-photo

I feel like Mickie could win. Especially if they build her up from now until then. Mickie and Asuka had a great match last year, Mickie could be a good first feud for Asuka. They would certainly have the better match than vs. Alexa (which they can do down the line.) I guess Mickie could turn heel on RAW.

Alexa gonna win, then Asuka's music will probably hit. Honestly though....I feel like Alexa vs Asuka is the big money womens match on RAW. If it were up to me, I'd hold it off til WrestleMania. For now, have Asuka go through Nia, Emma and Bayley again, get a big match with Sasha for number one contendership, then take the belt at Mania.

Archived