No gm mode from tony pizza guy

T.JnWo4life

If only they could integrate the GM Mode concept within Universe mode now that theres a brand split again. I wasnt a fan of the contract situation they had back in the day though. Like contracts would be up every 3 weeks or something. Always thought it should be like...the Adam Ryland booker simulation games meets Universe meets The Sims. They could use it to integrate things like creating shirts for guys or tags or groups, and the more over they are, the more shirts you see in the crowd during the shows (Example: Bullet Club or New Day at their peak..Styles..Ellsworth...et cetera...)...you could do free roaming around the building and, depending on the gender of your GM, go into that sexs locker room and interact and build chemistry with everyone, or gradually get heat by not interacting with anyone.

I think theres a lot they could do beyond anything THQ would have ever pulled off, but it would be a huge undertaking and lets not forget how much change happened in WWE over the past year that they had to scramble to implement into this release. In the meantime, we still have a lot of cool, amazing stuff. :cool:

I'd love an optional GM mode incorporated. But take it a step further and incorporate story design mode as well.

Only if its been revamped. Last time story designer was in it was so horribly broken and buggy it was practically unusable unfortunately.

I'd love an optional GM mode incorporated. But take it a step further and incorporate story design mode as well.

Only if its been revamped. Last time story designer was in it was so horribly broken and buggy it was practically unusable unfortunately.

True. If it was revamped it could really add to the variety and replay value of the universe mode which is stale.

True. If it was revamped it could really add to the variety and replay value of the universe mode which is stale.

What makes universe stale for me currently is that for all these cutscenes they have, its almost always the same three that play in ever single feud. And considering one of those three is bugged (going outside the ring to confront your rival then get attacked from behind, the bug being that instead of leaving after that, your rival infinitely attacks you) it just kinda kills the flow of everything.

I hate that there are only heel break out actions. Maybe I'm using a face a wanna go shake hands after the fight or at least try to even if they decline. I want the option to walk out of a match to in universe and not have to go down the dq route head up the ramp and exit. That would make it less stale and more of a control I don't think we need a gm mode if they let us do more with OUR universe and i used to beg for gm mode to return

So what's the *censored*ing thing he was excited about in twitter? Hope is related to create a video

BTW this is 2 months ago...

The youtubers will make comments like these to get you to watch their videos. He wasn't actually speaking too much on one subject as he was the whole thing. That's why it was so vague.

If only they could integrate the GM Mode concept within Universe mode now that theres a brand split again. I wasnt a fan of the contract situation they had back in the day though. Like contracts would be up every 3 weeks or something. Always thought it should be like...the Adam Ryland booker simulation games meets Universe meets The Sims. They could use it to integrate things like creating shirts for guys or tags or groups, and the more over they are, the more shirts you see in the crowd during the shows (Example: Bullet Club or New Day at their peak..Styles..Ellsworth...et cetera...)...you could do free roaming around the building and, depending on the gender of your GM, go into that sexs locker room and interact and build chemistry with everyone, or gradually get heat by not interacting with anyone.

I think theres a lot they could do beyond anything THQ would have ever pulled off, but it would be a huge undertaking and lets not forget how much change happened in WWE over the past year that they had to scramble to implement into this release. In the meantime, we still have a lot of cool, amazing stuff. :cool:

As someone that loves role playing and immersion in games, I love this idea. I have faith in 2K -- if they made a WWE equivalent to my neighborhood/myPark in NBA 2K18, I'd have a blast.

I think the fundamental problem is, these games claims to give you chairman-like booking power with Midcard wrestler restrictions. Gm mode needs to return next year or at least integrated in Universe (optional)

So what's the *censored*ing thing he was excited about in twitter? Hope is related to create a video

BTW this is 2 months ago...

The youtubers will make comments like these to get you to watch their videos. He wasn't actually speaking too much on one subject as he was the whole thing. That's why it was so vague.

Honestly I really dislike that, to the point I think doing that should be punishable due to misleading ones audience.

Archived