Mass shooting thread

Mango kid

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

Gun control laws are very lax when they shouldn't be, basically.

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

The level of animosity between the right and the left has reached dangerous levels.

it has, and IN MY EXPERIENCE, the right are mostly to blame. Go through any Facebook news, and there's a good chance the right will somehow involve "libtards" and "dumb left" even when there's nothing related to the left. I rarely ever see that with the left, even on Twitter. They do it, but not as much as the right.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

Gun control laws are very lax when they shouldn't be, basically.

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

The level of animosity between the right and the left has reached dangerous levels.

it has, and IN MY EXPERIENCE, the right are mostly to blame. Go through any Facebook news, and there's a good chance the right will somehow involve "libtards" and "dumb left" even when there's nothing related to the left. I rarely ever see that with the left, even on Twitter. They do it, but not as much as the right.

Way to prove his point more, lol.

The amount of people injured is almost more shocking to me at this point, over 500 people injured. Let's hope those injuries stay where they are and the death toll doesn't keep climbing.

Also apparently the gunman was rich, he had several million dollars in the bank and no real reason for him to snap.

Apparently the guy had tons of guns in his home as well, further proving why we do need stricter gun control.

That proves nothing. Chill

Yes it does. Take a step back from your obsession with guns, and you'll see why it proves everything. There's something messed up if you don't see what's so wrong with one person owning so many guns, especially automatic rifles and the likes.

But then again, it's you. No point in talking about this.

Unless he's a full blown psychopath I'm sure something set him off. There usually is a reason. No excuse but some reason. We may find out or we may not. He could have even planned something like this for years.

True and his dad being on the FBI's Most Wanted List probably doesn't scream normal childhood.

Apparently the guy had tons of guns in his home as well, further proving why we do need stricter gun control.

How many did they say the guy had? I've heard 10 but I'm not sure if that was the hotel or his home. While I won't give the number on here, I have 5+ guns in my home and I don't see myself going on a shooting spree anytime soon.

You want proof? 59 people dead. Isnt that enough?

That proves nothing. Chill

Yes it does. Take a step back from your obsession with guns, and you'll see why it proves everything. There's something messed up if you don't see what's so wrong with one person owning so many guns, especially automatic rifles and the likes.

But then again, it's you. No point in talking about this.

Him having more guns in his home is not proof, nor does those guns in his home have anything to do with what he did in Vegas or why we need stricter gun control. Stricter Gun control is subjective. It's opinion based. Him having more guns in his home solidifies it more for some and not for others but they are irrelevant to the event. It's not proof of anything. It's an emotional time and that's what this is. It's terrible what happened but people are just throwing around a bunch of things that line up with their opinions and produce them as factual or no brainer type arguments when it's not that one sided at all. It's really not that simple. We don't even know all the facts yet. The only non partisan facts here are that he had guns, he was a 64 yr old white male, and people are unfortunately dead.

What does it prove exactly that's not your opinion? Gun control for the already illegal weapon that was used?...

Stay classy M3J. As always....

@nWo_Kevin Yeah I seen that. I find it hard to believe this guy just had a quiet life and was just boring. Or his ass stewed over some stuff for a long period of time.

Unless he's a full blown psychopath I'm sure something set him off. There usually is a reason. No excuse but some reason. We may find out or we may not. He could have even planned something like this for years.

True and his dad being on the FBI's Most Wanted List probably doesn't scream normal childhood.

How many did they say the guy had? I've heard 10 but I'm not sure if that was the hotel or his home. While I won't give the number on here, I have 5+ guns in my home and I don't see myself going on a shooting spree anytime soon.

At least twenty according to a source, but I think it's a left-wing leaning source so it might not be true.

But can you promise you won't? How do we know you won't get pissed off because of a shitty driver and start shooting? How do we know you won't go on a spree because you've been rejected by multiple women (this has actually happened, I think?)? Can you guarantee no one else will steal your guns and start massacring people? What even is the point of owning more than two or three guns anyway?

This man had easy access to guns yet what he did in vegas has nothing to do with that...Bdon, I can't tell if you just love guns more than a heroin addict loves heroin or you're just actually stupid.

No the point is whether he had 1 or 50, it really doesn't matter. He had a gun and did something shitty with it. Him having 10 or even 100 at home makes no difference in the outcome of what he did in Vegas. M3J said him having more at home is proof that we should have stricter laws which is not proof or fact. Just an opinion.

You can have all in the world but it only takes 1. Not sure what the number matters. He supposedly passed all background checks and had no bad history. It's just scary to people because there seems to be no ryme or reason. I get it. Still makes no difference, the number though. It doesn't change a person from normal to psycho owing more than 1 gun or any at all for that matter.

Also I'm sure you think I'm stupid no matter what so I really don't give a shit. We all have our opinions. So what if I love guns. It's not a problem or obsession. I own several and one of them is that so called "black scary gun" and it not only hasn't killed anyone, it's never even been pointed at someone. It can't even shoot in full auto. Why you ask? Because it is illegal without several hoops to jump through. Just like what this guy used was illegal. So where do we go from here? We gonna ban a already banned gun? Cause that's what everyone is arguing about, not even realising that it's already been banned.

This man had easy access to guns yet what he did in vegas has nothing to do with that...Bdon, I can't tell if you just love guns more than a heroin addict loves heroin or you're just actually stupid.

Why can't it be both?

Was just on Twitter and saw that Kinder eggs are banned in the US because theyre thought to be a health hazard.

Pardon an ignorant American, what are Kinder Eggs?

Chocolate eggs with a toy inside. Get get much better than that when you are a kid.

The thing is, they are made by "Kinder" or "Nesstlle " actually, which are known for all kinds of shit. Privatizing water resources for basicly nothing, and other enviroment issues... The thing with Kinder eggs is a simillar issue like they found with Nutella recently (also made by them), it contains a portion of coconout oil... which I guess is actually bad for your health according to recent studies.

US can ban a lot of things when they see it as a health hazzrd, or pass laws after, let's say... major fire tragedies that happened and can be avoided. But GUNS? Aw hell no.

Hell, the gun issue is probably much bigger then most realise. People fall for that "I like guns and it's my right to have them BS", but the truth is... there are billions and billions of dollars not only in the industry, but greasy and greedy hands also. It's freaking sick.

Archived