2K18 Stable Concept: MMA/UFC Who Should Lead ?

RockStar101

Decided to make a Heel Stable in 2k18 4 Members of MMA/UFC fighters turned wrestlers or vice versa.

Of course Brock was my first choice till I got on CC and remembered the amazing PUNK Caws from last year.

So help me by voting in the poll, I love both of them, of course I want Paul Haymen in as well and he will work with both.

Brock

cropped_Getty_Images_547105820.jpg

Punk

cm_punk_ufc_203.jpg

Other members

Lashley

bobby_lashley.png

Matt Riddle

matt_riddle_by_rnr_editions_by_realrockn

Ronda

ROUSEY_RONDA.png

Shayna

i_1.png

Best Mouth In Wrestling..Paul Haymen

Superstar_Category_Superstar_562x408_pau

I've never been a fan of Brock, so I pick CM Punk. However, if I was the one doing a brand or stable on my Universe, I would choose Bobby Lashley as the leader.

Yeah I thought about making him leader but I want this to be a heel stable for a long time. I love Bobby as a face sooo much that I can't have him in the group to long. So I'm excited to have him go against Brock eventually maybe I'll have punk join him for a few surprise matches vs the stable

Have Heyman play Heenan to a family of real killers. Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Ronda Rousey, Don Frye, Yoshihiro Takayama, and Dan Severn.

All should probably get CAW's eventually due to their actual careers in wrestling aside from Rousey, who, to be clear is going to get plenty of CAW's anyhow.

Oooh don't forget Sakuraba.

If you want to go even more international, even though they weren't wrestlers, great additions would be Mirko Cro Cop and Fedor Emelianenko.

Have Heyman play Heenan to a family of real killers. Bob Sapp, Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Ronda Rousey, Don Frye, Yoshihiro Takayama, and Dan Severn.

All should probably get CAW's eventually due to their actual careers in wrestling aside from Rousey, who, to be clear is going to get plenty of CAW's anyhow.

Oooh don't forget Sakuraba.

If you want to go even more international, even though they weren't wrestlers, great additions would be Mirko Cro Cop and Fedor Emelianenko.

Everyone is going to force me to add Ken to my roster lol

And yes Ronda Caws are going to be killer a friend of mine on here plans to make her and if the new graphics engine mixed with all the refs from UFC are anything close what I expect she will be amazing!

CTt_Ka1_NW4_AAl_Ngt.jpg

3009475_2965355_ronda.jpg

Bg_H6ld_VIEAAERDc.jpg

I've never been a fan of Brock, so I pick CM Punk. However, if I was the one doing a brand or stable on my Universe, I would choose Bobby Lashley as the leader.

Yeah I thought about making him leader but I want this to be a heel stable for a long time. I love Bobby as a face sooo much that I can't have him in the group to long. So I'm excited to have him go against Brock eventually maybe I'll have punk join him for a few surprise matches vs the stable

You can make CM Punk the leader and having both Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley as CM Punk's bodyguard. You can also use Ronda as CM Punk's female bodyguard if you want.

Also when CM Punk present his stable on your universe, he comes out with his cocky speech that he and his group are better then the rest of the roster of both (or more) brands combined.

Later on this storyline, you can make Lesnar have a gimmick that on certain moments he will not obey anyone and just want to destroy everything. A bit like Hulk.

This could even happen during a title match were CM Punk is trying to get the main title of that brand. On a certain moment Lesnar interfere the match to help Punk, but doing so not only makes Punk loses his title shot but also piss off Punk aswell. This situation will make Punk starts to swear and threaten Lesnar which ends with Lesnar making his finisher on Punk.

With Lesnar kicked out of the stable, Paul Haymen appears and proves that his the only one who can control Lesnar's mind. Later on, it is also revealed that it was Haymen that was behind the time when Lesnar prevent Punk from getting the title.

As for Lashley, he can be the good bodyguard as opposed to Lesnar that is the bad bodyguard. Something like good cop/bad cop. Lashley could realise that some stable actions weren't that honest and also wants to leave the stable. CM Punk now it's almost alone as he only just Ronda as his manager.

All this storyline could end on a triple threat match on wrestlemania (or whatever the name of your main PPV) where it will be CM Punk (w/ Ronda) vs Lesnar (w/ Haymen) vs Lashley for the main title that Punk was trying to get on the first place.

Archived