Harry Potter CAWS

KingKhan18

5PO9LUz.jpgs0Xu5ED.jpg58rBfdW.jpg0zSfVCy.jpg

I'm planning on making a whole collection of Harry Potter characters in this thread, I'll add one new character per week. This CAW is the Sorcerer's Stone era of Harry.

Hagrid

a4bDD42.jpgh8g2HnV.jpgHrEziZW.jpg0qySQ1i.jpg

Albus Dumbledore

GYSTQaq.jpg2QbjDT7.jpgYSdJanN.jpgGRIcHgR.jpg

Snape

ZzFjoee.jpge2OzUCS.jpgyHK1fGZ.jpgclVMjpf.jpg

RqUkskN.jpgZuIrZlv.jpgRkvTO66.jpg6fzjrHC.jpgwINqLsA.jpg

Mad Eye Moody

Dolores Umbridge

jdtTySW.jpgqBqRE1A.jpgsy6XzDI.jpgbZS8LNa.jpg

Professor Mcgonagall
DGohKRi.jpgVSWaOiU.jpg8ZSOPu2.jpgylEMr4n.jpg
QIUC9eh.jpg
gHfJ8Vm.jpg
uebnaU8.jpgaBuFe1Q.jpgN0q2itX.jpg4FqsRus.jpgM60YDNy.jpgJ3auZzb.jpgPeter Pettigrew/Wormtail
Hermione Granger
MmxvaQv.jpgMdIiFWW.jpgLQUT3Zm.jpgSknD1Qh.jpgqR6OTUS.jpgHiJeOMj.jpglhdLftq.jpg8y2alwx.jpgProfessor Sprout
Aragog
g5VId12.jpgH3qTSld.jpglxetdZP.jpg6PqgMTu.jpgHedwig
kCQ8V1y.jpgC3z02cn.jpg0BNfR7r.jpgZ12VCH8.jpggey4s58.jpgGp4Ea5E.jpgJ5lU9Sm.jpgyZqBQCl.jpgBuckbeak
XHaOqZr.jpgPWUdKY3.jpghN8uKdI.jpgSGBDymc.jpgThe Basilisk
RVcpVzz.jpguANiilB.jpg8PKl3Au.jpgvJbgZRo.jpgFang

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Eye Moody added, credit once again to Gmaybee's Paul Bearer for the eyeshadow. I'll be taking a break from Harry Potter CAWS for a few weeks, just to make some different people. If you want any specific Harry Potter characters to be made, please request them on this thread or the request thread and I'll make them once I get back to adding to the collection.

Although I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter (and I am completely fine with that) I will say that the characters are definitely recognizable based on the commercials and merchandise I've seen over the years. Good job. Also you don't have to credit me every time that you use a technique of mine, It's nice but unnecessary.

Thanks. I knew crediting you for techniques was probably unnecessary, but I just like doing it, using them makes them look so much better and saves me so much time ( which is great since it's always very late by the time I'm done with the face morphing ) that I thought you deserved a credit for them. If you don't want me to though, that's fine. I do recommend maybe giving the books a try if you have the time, I think they're really good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived