WWE 2K18 preparation thread

CROSS-Out

k so, just a random question; I see you guys are creating stuff on here for the game, but how to do you move it over onto the actual game? Or are these here just templates for a visual guide when you get the game?

Because I was considering asking for help to get a logo done for a stable i wanna make but I A) have no clue where to start and B) wouldn't know how to probably make it function on game if it was made here.

Any help would be grately appreciated :)

You upload it on 2k's logo site.

https://wwe2k17.2k.com/wwe2k17logo/

You get a token in the game, you fill that token in on that site, that connects it with your game. Then you can upload from your computer/phone whatever you have into the game. Then in game you download the logo/texture so you can use it.

That's awesome! Where abouts is the token usually located? Will it be in the same place in both games do you think?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k so, just a random question; I see you guys are creating stuff on here for the game, but how to do you move it over onto the actual game? Or are these here just templates for a visual guide when you get the game?

Because I was considering asking for help to get a logo done for a stable i wanna make but I A) have no clue where to start and B) wouldn't know how to probably make it function on game if it was made here.

Any help would be grately appreciated :)

You upload it on 2k's logo site.

https://wwe2k17.2k.com/wwe2k17logo/

You get a token in the game, you fill that token in on that site, that connects it with your game. Then you can upload from your computer/phone whatever you have into the game. Then in game you download the logo/texture so you can use it.

That's awesome! Where abouts is the token usually located? Will it be in the same place in both games do you think?

I think so. Last game it was when you go into community creations. There you have the option to browse other peoples creations and download them, or like your own personal space with all your logos/uploads. Somewhere above it would say generate token press ??? I forgot the button, lol. But if you pressed that you'd get the token that you then can enter on the logo upload site.

I've come down sick unfortunately. Would any other artists here be willing to take over Rockstars arena logos for me? She was hoping to get em for release and I can't in good conscious promise i'd have 'em ready by then.

Feel better GMP.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me with some designs? Last year I just used generic logos I could find on Google lol. I like using lightning bolts for one of my characters. And my brother likes using the Omega symbol on his attires also. It'll be greatly appreciated if anyone could help out. :)

At the moment and in preparation of the release of WWE 2k18, I've started on some test arenas for WWE 2k18. Seeing that WWE has brought 2 WCW PPVs back, I figured that I'd just follow along.

Smackdown Live presents.......

K68PspW.jpg

I had to upload it via my I Phone 7 after my laptop died. The arena looks a hell of lot better on my TV. This will be the first arena that I create on 2K18. Let me know what you think. Some on CAWS.ws have seen my previous arena work on 2K17.

Here are my first couple of gimp images for tats and shirt logos

81a2b27decad429f7cf6985c22f4993f.png Blacksails.png
cane_dewey.png chesttattoo.png
Chris_Hero_Logo.png Native_American_Female_Tattoo.png
Redrum_Tatoo.png viking.png

Man, I'm digging the the skeleton image. With your permission I'd like to use that for a possible Bullet Club/The Club PPV to replace nWo Souled out for the WWE. Maybe call it Bullet Club Takeover.

Man, I'm digging the the skeleton image. With your permission I'd like to use that for a possible Bullet Club/The Club PPV to replace nWo Souled out for the WWE. Maybe call it Bullet Club Takeover.

Go for it my friend. Im glad you guys dig these, there the first batch i've ever made, so I hope to make more and share them.

I made a few more tonight. Not my hands a bit tired so Im gonna hit the sack. But I have a lot more I plan on making over the next 5 days

Anubustat.png egyptiantattoo2.png
tumblr_mzq7kwnaz_M1sk4za9o1_500.png
wings.png

Go for it my friend. Im glad you guys dig these, there the first batch i've ever made, so I hope to make more and share them.

I made a few more tonight. Not my hands a bit tired so Im gonna hit the sack. But I have a lot more I plan on making over the next 5 days

Anubustat.png egyptiantattoo2.png

tumblr_mzq7kwnaz_M1sk4za9o1_500.png

wings.png

Great work wow

Feel better GMP.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me with some designs? Last year I just used generic logos I could find on Google lol. I like using lightning bolts for one of my characters. And my brother likes using the Omega symbol on his attires also. It'll be greatly appreciated if anyone could help out. :)

Looks like I read it wrong, but regardless I made something. The quality could've been better. Sorry I rushed. Maybe this could be used for a tag team though?

image.png

Man I wish I had the time and patience to do that. Just downloaded a whole bunch of pictures today... don't even know why because I'm not gonna edit them, lmao

Archived