WWE 2K18 preparation thread

CROSS-Out

I'm gonna have to put some thought into a new IWA logo. I like the idea of the one I used last year, but I think it needs cleaning up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll look into it. Sadly every test failed too. The tones were off, so i placed logos on top to fix them punk's looks the worst after that.

I fixed that though so that they should show more detail in 2k18

Try blurring out the darkened areas by smudging the skintone to the edges of the photo file. So effectively you end up with a skin toned square with the features in the middle.

I need to get started on more art stuff for people but I've been just so damn tired out the last couple of days, its really sucked. Hopefully once thanksgiving is out of the way it won't be such a dread to boot up photoshop.

First off is a logo for one of Alberic's old attire.He used to be a body guard for a guy named Luigi Aquino.

qRIz4if.jpg

Next off is the Logo for the Brigade, a faction of IWG Originals that feel like they haven't gotten their shot that they deserve

U6tBRUI.png

Next is for ME! Austin Quinn

z6RWrhd.png

jZxv81i.png

And also I need some feedback on a logo. This is for the ring mat for my main show, IWG Beatdown. Which do you prefer

L4ao7cz.png

U1Uey3k.png

Could someone please do a red spiral on a transparent background please? Similar to Billy the puppet from Saw?

It's going to be an accent piece of Knightmare's face paint.

I think you need a new logo for your show that one is not so good in my view iwc or iwg

Dunno looks like a very bad nwa/wcw rip-off

If you have to have one go with the first

Sorry it feel Im being rude

Just being really honest, and my opinion co8ns for nothing tbh mate, its your show and your the one playing

Could someone please do a red spiral on a transparent background please? Similar to Billy the puppet from Saw?

Like almost exactly like the puppet?

william.png

Or something cleaner?

red-spiral-lollipop-hi.png

Or a little more spiral action?

Spiral_Menu_Logo.png

Or this crazy ass thing? lol

miras-red-spiral.png

Because of the new system in laying logos and tattoos, you could actually use his entire torso as one logo, and then line up the arm within the game? You would kill two birds with one stone that way. I should have Barrett stuff laying around if you'd rather do that?

Do you have his face texture ready?

Like almost exactly like the puppet?

william.png

Or something cleaner?

red-spiral-lollipop-hi.png

Or a little more spiral action?

Spiral_Menu_Logo.png

Or this crazy ass thing? lol

miras-red-spiral.png

Wow, Spiral City!! Thanks, I think either Billy's one or the second one. I'll credit you if I upload him at some point.

Raven, indeed I do (clean shaven, so I can add to it..), BUT I have been doing ingame stars tattoos, since they are not in the game to select like they were in 14, so I can add them to CAWS. I have allllot of them done already, and past stars too like some of Rey's, Konnan's, Orton (before his sleeves), Taker, Vito, Vampiro's Jester Skull, ect..

k so, just a random question; I see you guys are creating stuff on here for the game, but how to do you move it over onto the actual game? Or are these here just templates for a visual guide when you get the game?

Because I was considering asking for help to get a logo done for a stable i wanna make but I A) have no clue where to start and B) wouldn't know how to probably make it function on game if it was made here.

Any help would be grately appreciated :)

k so, just a random question; I see you guys are creating stuff on here for the game, but how to do you move it over onto the actual game? Or are these here just templates for a visual guide when you get the game?

Because I was considering asking for help to get a logo done for a stable i wanna make but I A) have no clue where to start and B) wouldn't know how to probably make it function on game if it was made here.

Any help would be grately appreciated :)

You upload it on 2k's logo site.

https://wwe2k17.2k.com/wwe2k17logo/

You get a token in the game, you fill that token in on that site, that connects it with your game. Then you can upload from your computer/phone whatever you have into the game. Then in game you download the logo/texture so you can use it.

Archived