WWE 2K18 preparation thread

CROSS-Out

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already got my roster sorted out for this years' Universe Mode. I used the entire roster in last years game for Universe (including NXT stars, and Legends / Alumni) for SNME) but I'm sticking to Raw and SmackDown Live (205 Live outside of Universe) so things are easier to manage. Anywho, here's the roster list I have, though I may add other CAWs to those on each brand in future. PPVs are also been sorted out for each show with the addition of Great Balls of Fire, which I'll make a post on once the game is released.

Raw Superstars:

Akam

Aleister Black (DLC)

Alexander Wolfe

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Chad Gable

Chris Jericho

Christian

Curtis Axel
Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Elias (DLC)

Eric Young

Finn Balor

Jason Jordan

Jeff Hardy (DLC)

Jinder Mahal

Johnny Gargano

Kalisto

Karl Anderson

Kevin Owens
Killian Dain

Kofi Kingston

Luke Gallows

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy (DLC)

Mojo Rawley

Nick Miller

Randy Orton

Rezar

Rob Van Dam (DLC)

Roderick Strong

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Sami Zayn

Sawyer Fulton

Shane Thorne

Shinsuke Nakamura

Sin Cara

Tommaso Ciampa

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Raw Women's:

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Beth Phoenix (DLC)

Brie Bella

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Ember Moon

Emma

Lita

Nikki Bella

Nikki Cross

Summer Rae

Tamina

Raw Tag Teams & Stables:

#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa)

American Alpha (Chad Gable & Jason Jordan)

The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) (Manager: Paul Ellering)

The Bella Twins (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella)

The Hardy Boyz (DLC) (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)

The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley)

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)

SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain & Nikki Cross)

TM-61 (Nick Miller & Shane Thorne)

SmackDown Superstars:

Aiden English

AJ Styles

Apollo Crews

Baron Corbin

Big Cass

Bobby Roode

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Curt Hawkins

Dash Wilder

Drew Mcintyre (DLC)

Enzo Amore

Epico Colon

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Goldust

Heath Slater

Hideo Itami

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kane

Kassius Ohno

Konnor

Lars Sullivan (DLC)

Luke Harper

No Way Jose

Primo Colon

R-Truth

Rhyno

Ricky Morton (DLC)
Robert Gibson (DLC)

Samoa Joe

Scott Dawson

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

The Miz

Titus O'Neil

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

Tyson Kidd

Viktor

SmackDown Women's:

Asuka

Billie Kay

Carmella

Ivory

Jacqueline

Maryse

Mickie James

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax

Paige

Peyton Royce

Ruby Riot (DLC)

Sasha Banks

Trish Stratus

SmackDown Tag Teams & Stables:

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)

Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango)

Cesaro & Sheamus

The Colons (Epico & Primo)

Enzo & Big Cass

Heath Slater & Rhyno

The Iconic Duo (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)

The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)

The Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)

The Usos (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso)

205 Live (Also on RAW):

Akira Tozawa

Ariya Daivari (CAW)

Austin Aries (CAW)

Cedric Alexander

Drew Gulak (CAW)

Gran Metalik

Jack Gallagher

Lince Dorado (CAW)

Mustafa Ali (CAW)

Neville

Noam Dar

Rich Swann

The Brian Kendrick

TJ Perkins

Tony Nese (CAW)

Here lately I have been focusing on preparing textures for wrestlers that didn't make the roster. I have the Singh brothers, Shelton Benjamin, Mike Kanellis and others ready to go.. Here is a preview of who my 1st creation will be, The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne.. disregard the ends of the eyebrows, as those will be fixed for 2k18.. Let me know what you think

i52ff8.png

On 2K17 I focused on custom WCW Arenas. For 2K18 my only focus is custom WWE arenas. I plan on bringing some former WCW PPVs to WWE. I just finished creating WWE Bash at The Beach using the '97 logo as a test. The arena looks pretty good. I'll probably upload it tomorrow after work to get some of you guys thought on it. The plan is to make BATB a Smackdown exclusive PPV. The way my calendar will be set up is like a Summer blockbuster starting on the month of June. Smackdown will kick the Summer off with BATB in June, NXT will follow on in July with NXT Takeover Brooklyn and RAW will end the Summer with Summerslam. Summerslam will now be RAW exclusive PPV. BATB will always take place in San Diego, CA. I already have logos and backgrounds saved on my laptop ready to get to as soon as the game has downloaded on my PS4.

Does anyone know any graphic designers on here that will except cash payment for logo work for a arena concept I have and a face texture for 2 female Caws I want to create this year?

I willing to pay I suck at Photoshop l!!!

No need to pay...Just ask around. There are some great designers here who help for free

Does anyone know any graphic designers on here that will except cash payment for logo work for a arena concept I have and a face texture for 2 female Caws I want to create this year?

No need to pay...Just ask around. There are some great designers here who help for free

Well I didn't wanna make a separate thread seeming needy lol thanks for the advice I just have a itch to bring these ladies to life in HD and I know I can't do that kinda work alone.

Well I didn't wanna make a separate thread seeming needy lol thanks for the advice I just have a itch to bring these ladies to life in HD and I know I can't do that kinda work alone.

I can assist for free....

I can assist for free....

I sent you a pm :)

I'm not good with face textures but if you want to tell me your idea for an arena via PM or on here, I might be able to whip something up for you.

Pmd yu

OWD, have you tried to grab some from the tattoos of the MYC stars that WWE did ?

I have not. I will look into that.

I dread for whoever has to get all that Mercedes Martinez ink. One of the reasons i hope they sign her in the next couple months. Toni is already rumored but not inked yet...contractually I mean. Can we get that final 4 in 2K19 tho? lol

Archived