Who will you miss from 2K17 that won't be in 2K18?

New Retro Wave

WWE 2K18  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you miss from 2K17 that won't be in 2K18?

• Alberto del Rio
    • Arn Anderson
    • Austin Aries (DLC)
    • Blake & Murphy
    • Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)
    • Eva Marie
    • Jack Swagger
    • New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg)
    • Stardust
    • Other (Specify)
  2. 2. Which new 2K addition(s) are you excited to play as? (base game)

• Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar)
    • Billie Kay
    • Bobby Roode
    • Ember Moon
    • Johnny Gargano
    • Kassius Ohno
    • Payton Royce
    • Rhyno
    • Rick Martel
    • Roderick Strong
    • Sanity (Eric Young, Nikki Cross, Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe)
    • The Brian Kendrick
    • TJP
    • TM61 (Shane Thorne & Nick Miller)
    • Other (Specify)
  3. 3. Which DLC addition(s) are you looking forward to using?

• Aleister Black
    • Batista ("Cena Nuff" Edition)
    • Beth Phoenix
    • Drew McIntyre
    • Elias
    • Hardy Boyz (Jeff & Matt Hardy)
    • Kurt Angle (Pre-Order Exclusive)
    • Lars Sullivan
    • Rock N Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)
    • Rob Van Dam ("Cena Nuff" Edition)
    • Ruby Riot
    • Other (Specify)

Since the full roster was released, thought I'd make a poll. Multiple choice is allowed.

My other question would be, Name 1 wrestler you were disappointed that didn't make the cut (ex: Pete Dunne).

Who will you miss from 2K16? - poll results:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/474622-who-will-you-miss-from-2k16-that-wont-be-in-2k17/

Austin Aries was one of my favorites to use in 2k17. In Universe mode I had a stable called The Court Of Aries (Austin Aries, Braun Strowman and The Revival) and they were used quite prominently as the top heels. Since Aries was confirmed to be out from 2k18, I had him lose to AJ Styles at Wrestlemania, losing his World Heavyweight Championship and getting fired. Thus the Court is adjourned.

As for the others, I can't wait to play as Kassius Ohno and try to figure out all kinds of ideas how to use him in the Universe mode. And DLC's, Rob Van Dam has always been one of my favorite wrestlers to use in any game he has been in and this time won't be any difference.

I'll miss Stardust.

I'm excited to use Bobby Roode, AOP, Kassius, Sanity (DLC, Hardys and Aleister)

One I'm most disappointed didn't make the cut is probably ReDragon - but to be fair there wasn't a chance in the first place.

I will miss Blake & Murphy as they were really actually fun to play. They had a cool moveset and a bunch of tag team moves. I wanted to like The Dudleys but the 3D is so hard to finish the match with :P

The New wrestler is Peyton Royce as she seems to have a cool moveset this year alongside a really cool model and entrance

The DLC is Kurt Angle simply because I have been waiting so much to play with him. And especially using the AE Version is the icing on the cake

I'll miss Murphy the most. I had him in a new Wyatt Family tag team with Luke Harper. They dominated my tag team division for quite some time.

I'm most looking forward to play as the Iconic Duo, Kassius Ohno, Sanity and Akira Tozawa. The DLC wrestler i'm looking most forward to play as is Aleister Black.

Most disappointed about not making the cut? Andrade Cien Almas, i thought he was going to be a lock for sure this year.

and for your other question...I'll go with The MIdnight Express. I really expected them to be included with a hof showcase match vs the R'n'R Express.

So much this. Would have been great to get them in, their theme music, plus more moves. I am bigger fan of expanding moves than anything else. Midnights bring back so many moves taken from this game.

Aries will definitely be my biggest loss. I was sad when I heard about his release for a number of reasons. One of which being he wouldn't be in this game. On the brightside, Aries gets to come out to Personal Jesus in my game, again I find a CAW of him

Aries will definitely be my biggest loss. I was sad when I heard about his release for a number of reasons. One of which being he wouldn't be in this game. On the brightside, Aries gets to come out to Personal Jesus in my game, again I find a CAW of him

especially since they added 2 new Austin Aries moves to the game.

Arn Anderson

Nobody

Rock N Roll Express

You don't even play the games, you're 90% all about creating stuff. Unless you're going to miss AA's trunks and want R N R's attires/moves and theme

Just waiting for the right game. Once I get my WCW roster and arenas all set up, then I'll do the matches.

Voted for the majority of answers on each question tbh.

Will miss Aries the most. But will also miss Swagger and Eva Marie got some use in my universe mode as a manager.

Excited for pretty much everyone listed except Rick Martel, Roderick Strong and A.O.P. Had to vote other as well for Ciampa & some cruiserweights.

Voted for everyone except RnR Express and Ruby Riot. Most excited for McIntyre & Black though.

Archived