Official NXT Takeover: WarGames Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, did anyone see this?

Um, this kinda pose a problem, cause if Drew is facing Adam Cole for the championship,

then who's gonna be in the Wargames match if Cole isn't in it? It's confirmed that there will be a Wargames match between the Undisputed Era, SAnitY, and Roddy with the A.O.P.

The only thing I can think of is that the Undisputed Era will get a new member, cause Adam will NOT be in the wargames match after what the video confirms...

But I am excited to see HBK in NXT Takeover, should be interesting! :D

Um, did anyone see this?

Um, this kinda pose a problem, cause if Drew is facing Adam Cole for the championship,

then who's gonna be in the Wargames match if Cole isn't in it? It's confirmed that there will be a Wargames match between the Undisputed Era, SAnitY, and Roddy with the A.O.P.

The only thing I can think of is that the Undisputed Era will get a new member, cause Adam will NOT be in the wargames match after what the video confirms...

But I am excited to see HBK in NXT Takeover, should be interesting! :D

That is for a house show, not the PPV^^

That is for a house show, not the PPV^^

Wait......REALLY? But....that's just stupid.

Why waste such a great oppurtunity to bring Shawn Michaels into the Takeover where Drew defends his title against Cole? Instead it'll be a house show on that very same night, that's just incredibly stupid...

Not on the same night. The house show is the night before Takeover.

Because Shawn Michaels might not want to be on TV... I know it's hard to imagine, but WWE might not always be at fault for something you don't like.

I think it's pretty easy to imagine that they asked Shawn to appear at TakeOver, but he might just want to have fun at a house show.

Oh, my mistake, thought it was on the same night.

Even still, it still sucks that HBK won't be on TV at Wargames. I bet he would have done a great job at refereeing the Wargames match. I could imagine him being emotional over it like how he was in the End of an Era match at WM 29 when Triple H faced Taker.

Probably not. He doesn't really have any history with the competitors of NXT.

Oh, my mistake, thought it was on the same night.

Even still, it still sucks that HBK won't be on TV at Wargames. I bet he would have done a great job at refereeing the Wargames match. I could imagine him being emotional over it like how he was in the End of an Era match at WM 29 when Triple H faced Taker.

Probably not. He doesn't really have any history with the competitors of NXT.

Or any history with the WarGames match.....like 0 emotional attachment to this event at all other than I guess Trips runs it and he's been a bit involved in training....

Archived