Why can't we use CAW's on any version of the game?

iamthedoctor

Sony has "NO REASON TO CROSS PLATFORM"

Sony has the better servers also Microsoft wants Sony to make there users log into a Microsoft account...

What incentive does sony have to cross play there consoles...

That was only for Minecraft

Also Sony have better servers? Remember when it went down for two months? Nintendo and Steam accepted cross play so Sony need to get their shit together

Anyway don't turn this thread into a console war

Sony has the better servers also Microsoft wants Sony to make there users log into a Microsoft account...

Also Sony have better servers? Remember when it went down for two months? Nintendo and Steam accepted cross play so Sony need to get their shit together

I'm not just saying from a business standpoint Sony has no reason to do it... And there's nothing really Microsoft can offer to make Sony change there mind

I'm not just saying from a business standpoint Sony has no reason to do it... And there's nothing really Microsoft can offer to make Sony change there mind

If Microsoft really want to be petty, they can remove Minecraft. That would cause a lot of kids and old people to ditch PS4. Minecraft is owned by MS, so if they want it off the system - easy.

If Microsoft really want to be petty, they can remove Minecraft. That would cause a lot of kids and old people to ditch PS4. Minecraft is owned by MS, so if they want it off the system - easy.

I say take Minecraft , if it's that important still not budging on the cross platforming

I'm a PC gamer, but you're absolutely delusional if you think Sony has better servers than Microsoft.

Do you want 2K to get sued? If Sony stop being bitches and accept cross play it'll happen

That shouldn't make a difference though if the CAW model is the same as other games. All you'd have to do is put it on a USB, it shouldn't be difficult.

Do you want 2K to get sued? If Sony stop being bitches and accept cross play it'll happen

That shouldn't make a difference though if the CAW model is the same as other games. All you'd have to do is put it on a USB, it shouldn't be difficult.

That's why 2K wont let you import it, they're not dumb

Thats not how that works at all. Just because the mechanics are the same doesn't mean the files themselves are, especially since one company does compression differently than the other.

It's not gonna happen.

I pitched an idea awhile ago. GTA had a thing in their last release called the Rockstar Social Club. You signed in/up, created your character(s), and it kept pretty much all your info and how far you had gotten into Story Mode and all that. I then switched from XBox 360 to PS4, got GTA5 for that, entered my Rockstar Social Club info, and, to my surprise, my character and all my info transferred to the PS4 from what I was doing on 360.

I was thinking...man, why cant they do this with Community Creations on next-gen? Give us a platform to sign up for via the game where we just create a user name, upload our creations and people from PS4, XB1 and maybe even PC (maybe not PC because it would be prone to hacks) can find it via this universal search engine not specifically attached to gamer tags or psn usernames or what have you..

And for custom music, what I would do is create an online page similar to the one for custom logos. Have an option for custom music available in Create An Entrance, like it was in the past...and, when we click on that option, it gives us the link to the site and a code we have to enter, and we can upload a music file just for the entrance we are currently trying to import it to and nowhere else. That is how I think 2K could dance around next-gen limitations if they really wanted to give it the old college try.

Have an option for custom music available in Create An Entrance, like it was in the past...and, when we click on that option, it gives us the link to the site and a code we have to enter, and we can upload a music file just for the entrance we are currently trying to import it to and nowhere else. That is how I think 2K could dance around next-gen limitations if they really wanted to give it the old college try.

Nah, due to copyright, they cannot do this legally. You would be uploading music you do not legally own. It was different when you were buying CDs and then ripping the files to your harddrive for personal use

Have an option for custom music available in Create An Entrance, like it was in the past...and, when we click on that option, it gives us the link to the site and a code we have to enter, and we can upload a music file just for the entrance we are currently trying to import it to and nowhere else. That is how I think 2K could dance around next-gen limitations if they really wanted to give it the old college try.

Nah, due to copyright, they cannot do this legally. You would be uploading music you do not legally own. It was different when you were buying CDs and then ripping the files to your harddrive for personal use

Similar arguments were made about why we would never be officially allowed to upload custom logos, and here we are.

They could always make the argument of....look, WWE has no offseason, it goes on and things are constantly changing..so we want to give our players the ability to keep up with every attire change, every new move that may have been added to someones arsenal, new arenas, and also keep up with the latest theme music of superstars when they happen...or revert to an older theme they liked better...so we gave them a tool for that as well...

...and we would be off to the races. :)

Archived